It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
RupertMurdock: You can do all this with mrkgnao's MaGog.
ValamirCleaver: I don't see how I would exclude (filter out) games I already own.
You have to mark your games as owned first.
You can import your data from Gog with the button "Get From GOG".
Post edited March 07, 2017 by phaolo
RupertMurdock: You can do all this with mrkgnao's MaGog.
ValamirCleaver: I don't see how I would exclude (filter out) games I already own.
That's the buttom 'Get from GOG'.
You can import the games you own and you wishlisted in Magog. (Export your data, Magog won't store your data in case you delete your browser's cache.)
The games you own will get a new tag 'My tags' with the value 'owned'. You can set the filter to exclude those games.
If you don't own many games, you can add this tag manually. That's what I do, when I purchase games.

Have you read the tutorial? It answered most of my questions when I was new to Magog.
How does the gameplay in Caesar IV compare to Caesar III?
hummer010: Spring. Yeah right. It's currently -15C here. We got 20cm of snow last night, and it's still snowing. We haven't had this much winter, well, all winter.
Another nice spring day here.

-19C (-2F) and a 47km/h (29mph) wind. To cold to buy anything in this boring sale.
SpiderFighter: [...] Some of the games (Like Dex and Don't Starve) even appear on more than one of the six "homemade collections" [...]
HunchBluntley: There are way more than six collections. (Click the "All collections" tab.) ;)
Ah, well...then there's even more repeats, then. :)
HunchBluntley: There are way more than six collections. (Click the "All collections" tab.) ;)
SpiderFighter: Ah, well...then there's even more repeats, then. :)
The collections don't change the price at all from what I have seen, and are superfluous.

Hate to rain on the spring sale, but I find it hard to care any more about gog sales. Seems like the prices are all the same or higher than previous sales, except for a handful of games.
BrokenBull: All of the Worms games are on sale EXCEPT Armageddon, the best one.
evilroosterboy: ...I know right. I saw a sale and first thing I checked was Armageddon, I want to get it for a mate as a present. It will have to wait, $17AUD is just too much.
Mind you, there are some other good deals here. (not hating on you or anything gog)
Yeah, Armageddon is $14.99 here. A little too much right now. WMD is on sale, but at $19.99! I'll be waiting myself.

There are some really good ones on sale. I already bought some last night. I'm looking to get more, but my wallet has taken a beating.
guar: Did anyone else notice Divinity: OS was 60% off yesterday and is 50% off today?
I'd noticed as well - was tempted to pull the trigger on 60% but held off to see if I can actually get through even a short RPG (Transistor) this week before acquiring anything new.

Dialing it back to 50% makes the decision to save the money easier, I guess.
JLH: Is dead state reanimated still buggy? I heard it was bad so I never tried it. Can anyone chime in? Thanks in advance.
I absolutely loved the game. The attention to detail in the environments is fantastic and feels like the real world. Tons of little Easter eggs and while some found it eventually a bit repetitive I really enjoyed the gameplay loop of scavenging desperately for supplies.

I DID NOT play the Reanimated version but the "first" version sold here. I didn't find the game buggy at all and it was certainly playable.

At the time I played it, however it WAS crash happy. As in, the most crash happy game I'd ever played - kicked to desktop fairly frequently. The game loaded quickly and I quickly learned to save early and often. I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to crashes and I don't often encounter them in games but this one was just something special with how often it would happen.

Like I said, I don't know if this was addressed in the Reanimated edition. I don't know if you're like me and consider "bugs" and "crashes" in two different categories.

For me, it absolutely didn't detract from what I thought was just a great game. If you're into turn based RPGs with some light crafting, survival elements and a few extra interesting mechanics you'll probably love the game as well. If you don't save early and often and you have zero tolerance for crashes you might be pretty ticked off. Hopefully someone can let you know if the latest version is more stable.
vsr: GOG, post your sale's art to imgur. Let's keep that tradition going. :)
mecharma: Our best men are on it!
Sorry but I must do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M

On topic:
Great selection of titles, but still would love you to reach out publishers to add more recent titles on GOG or update the catalog with older titles like Square Enix mentioned by @tfishell.

Also about GoG Connect, usually you always try to add titles when there are sales ongoing, not this time though ;((

Overall will think what games to get later on.
Post edited March 08, 2017 by iRevolt
SnuggleRays: There is still hope.
Abandon all hope
- Space Above And Beyond
sylar666: Divinity change of price without warnings was a bad move. If I knew it was going to change overnight I could have bought it yesterday instead of falling dead after the whole day working :(

Next time please consider warning if a game is going to change prices during the sale.
It was likely an error to begin with, so any sensible store would just correct it as soon as they noticed it. GOG has done this at least once before.
MightyPinecone: It was likely an error to begin with, so any sensible store would just correct it as soon as they noticed it. GOG has done this at least once before.
I can sure it occurred least twice in 2016, maybe more.
JLH: Is dead state reanimated still buggy? I heard it was bad so I never tried it. Can anyone chime in? Thanks in advance.
Ixamyakxim: I absolutely loved the game. The attention to detail in the environments is fantastic and feels like the real world. Tons of little Easter eggs and while...
+

Thanks for taking the time to respond in detail. I'll go ahead and purchase. I like the concept of survival/social managment mixed with rpg turn based combat. my backlog is kind of steep but it's 5 bucks now...doubt it'll get any cheaper. I just picked up neo scavenger too. Hopefully I'm done as I said...my darn backlog keeps growing. Lol. At least prices aren't killing me atm.
What? No Shovel Knight for 75% off ??? ヾ ( > ,___, ⊙〃)ノ