It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
high rated
Leftover freebies from previous sales. :P

Neverwinter Nights Diamond
8*41D-FA4E1-27EC7-E585D

Little Big Adventure 2
D25*2-E63D6-19629-C9ABE

* = 2 + 2
Breja: The fact that I barely started Shadowrun Hong Kong helped me give up on Dex and Invisible Inc- after all, I only need so much cyberpunk at once. But I'm still very tempted by MoH: Pacific Assault. It's likely going to keep gnawing at me untill either the sale ends or I give in again :D
I liked Dex. Although, differently from Shadowrun, combat is real-time and very action-based.
It might seem like I've been actively trying to hate on GOG lately, which is not really the case. Good Old GOG gave me enough joy for «New» GOG not to fear my wrath unless they come to screw up royally. My attitude might veer towards apathy/indifference at worst, I'd say. Still, I was curious to see how many games were actually at a 90% discount, so I checked MaGOG and it turns out the answer is five. Make of that what you will.
There's so much I want from this sale. Unfortunately, the need for a job is still going stronger. T_T Maybe next time.
I'm thinking about Crysis.

Since I'd like to run the game on Wine or Windows XP 32-bit, I'm interested in the game's 32-bit version.
Is it still included in the GOG version?

I think it has been removed only from Warhead, but I'd like to be sure before purchase.
IronArcturus: How is that Singularity game?
I've finished it on XBOX 360 and I had great fun. I don't know if the PC version has any difference though.

Maybe 20 euros is too high price. I think this game should cost about 10 euros.
Anyway, for the sale's price I could recommend the game to all fans of the FPS genre.
BrokenBull: All of the Worms games are on sale EXCEPT Armageddon, the best one.
...I know right. I saw a sale and first thing I checked was Armageddon, I want to get it for a mate as a present. It will have to wait, $17AUD is just too much.
Mind you, there are some other good deals here. (not hating on you or anything gog)
Post edited March 07, 2017 by evilroosterboy
Did anyone else notice Divinity: OS was 60% off yesterday and is 50% off today?
HypersomniacLive: A good sale start for you, indeed. What are these big temptations?
Mostly some of the EA stuff that i don't already have. ;)

HypersomniacLive: (..) and with the size of my backlog, such purchases are really inexcusable.
Then get back to work right away; the games aren't going to be finished without you playing them! :D
guar: Did anyone else notice Divinity: OS was 60% off yesterday and is 50% off today?
Yep. Still, -50% is a very good discount for a great game like that. ;)
Post edited March 07, 2017 by Vythonaut
eiii: This sale feels somewhat bland and uninspired, more like an extended weekly sale, not like one of GOGs "special" sales. And nothing on my wishlist comes with a price which makes me want to buy it. :( I still may find something else to buy though. :)

But I miss the good old bundles with a high bundle discount which often made me buy games which initially were not on my radar.
I have to agree with this. Some of the games (Like Dex and Don't Starve) even appear on more than one of the six "homemade collections" which strikes me as an odd, missed opportunity. Oh well...you can't please everyone! I'm sure many will find great deals here; I already own everything in it that I wanted.

It's a shame the Forgotten Realms and SSI collections weren't included though: I was prepared to snatch up the rest of them.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by SpiderFighter
guar: Did anyone else notice Divinity: OS was 60% off yesterday and is 50% off today?
Vythonaut: Yep. Still, -50% is a very good discount for a great game like that. ;)
Oh, definitely. That's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere, though, which makes me wonder if the initial sale price was a mistake.
This is the most unimaginative and boring Sale with the lowest discounts i have ever seen on Gog.

What happened GOG? You used to be creative and imaginative. You used to be more generous. You used to be fun!

The world is in desperate need for some colour.

Remember? You were meant to bring balance to the force!

Chancellor Palpatine has had a bad influence on you!

There is still hope.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by SnuggleRays
Is dead state reanimated still buggy? I heard it was bad so I never tried it. Can anyone chime in? Thanks in advance.
Divinity change of price without warnings was a bad move. If I knew it was going to change overnight I could have bought it yesterday instead of falling dead after the whole day working :(

Next time please consider warning if a game is going to change prices during the sale.
assassin33: Leftover freebies from previous sales. :P

Neverwinter Nights Diamond
8*41D-FA4E1-27EC7-E585D

Little Big Adventure 2
D25*2-E63D6-19629-C9ABE

* = 2 + 2
Ahh..too late.Put NND on my wishlist just yesterday..+1 for the giveaway!