It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The most haunted night of the year draws near, and we’re getting ready for it at GOG. Beware – you’re in for some scary fun! We’re taking you on a weird adventure full of creepy creatures lurking in the dark, but don’t worry, as we’re also treating you to more than 1200 deals, new releases, and recommendations from the team!

First, let’s take a look at the new releases on GOG:

· Dagon: by H.P. Lovecraft (FREE)
· The Shore (-40%)
· Just Cause 1 (-75%)
· Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition (-75%)
· Tormented Souls (-10%)
· Agony

The above list of spooky stories is just a fraction of the Halloween theme on GOG. Expect more eerie and frightening games coming this week!

Of course, what would be a Halloween Sale without gaming deals, and we have tons of them, including:

· Elvira’s Horror Bundle (-10%)
· Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%)
· Mundaun (-30%)
· Arkham Horror: Mother’s Embrace (-50%)
· Gamedec (-10%)
· The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-80%)
· Diablo + Hellfire (-15%)
· GRIME (-15%)
· Phantasmagoria (-35%)
· BloodRayne: Terminal Cut (-35%)

We know that going on such spooky and creepy adventures alone is not an easy feat. That’s why a few of the GOG team members have decided to join you on this trip by preparing their own game recommendations that you can find among the well-known Halloween collections:

· Check the collections from GOG Team members, where they share their favorite horror games
· In the Tricks collection, you’ll find all the scary titles
· The Treats collection offers you more cute and funny titles
· The Scariest Discounts collection features the Halloween Sale’s best deals.
· The Bestellers collection features GOG's all-time hits.

Join the creepy Halloween Sale adventure from GOG before the creatures scurry back into the dark on November 3rd, 2021, at 2 PM UTC, when the sale ends.
high rated
Yay!, Tormented Souls has been released, Nice!. Just need to do a little research and see just how good it actually is, and this could be my company over the Halloween period... Oh, and Achievements, Meh!. The game needs to be good enough without them...
Zarax999: Just cause looks interesting, sadly everything I have in wishlist is either not on sale or with meager discounts...
ciemnogrodzianin: Same here, but look around – I can see some historical lows and perhaps there're games not being on your wishlist which are still worth trying at current price.
I'm open to suggestions, anything you think it's good among historical lows?
Also, thanks to Madmind Studio, and GoG for reconsidering and retracting the initial rejection of Agony from back when.

Here's hoping this wasn't just another one-off (with the "Fellow Polish Developer" bonus coming into play) and more initially rejected titles (Underworld: Ascendant, Hatred, Redeemer, Betrayer, Overpass, the "Geister" series (Das Geisterschiff, Der Geisterturm, Der Geisterjaeger), Aeon of Sands: The Trail, All Walls Must Fall - A Tech-Noir Tactics Game, CountryBalls Heroes among [too] many others) now will eventually find their way onto GoG after all.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Very sad to see Tormented Souls is treating GOG customers like second-class citizens by giving us no Achievements, but they do give Achievements to their Steam customers.

That unequal treatment means I will change my purchasing for that game from a Definite Buy to a Never Buy.
It's probably because of all the demons flying around pretending to be planets. Or something.
Zarax999: I'm open to suggestions, anything you think it's good among historical lows?
Still doing my own research, but I'll be back :) "Apocalipsis" and "Down in Bermuda" look interesting. Both were just below my wishlist criteria, but at the current price...

For now – this link may be helpful:
Historical lows – gg.deals.
What happens if I add The Smurfs and Agony in my cart at the same time? Will I somehow trigger the collapse of all morality on GOG? :P
https://www.gog.com/game/agony_unrated doesn't exist. This is now the correct link, apparently:

https://www.gog.com/game/agony_agony_unrated
Also, there are 4 more collections by GOG employees on the front page in Featured deals in case anyone's interested:

https://www.gog.com/partner/2021halloween_Adam
https://www.gog.com/partner/2021halloween_Michal
https://www.gog.com/partner/2021halloween_Dorota
https://www.gog.com/partner/2021halloween_Olo
GOG.com: The most haunted night of the year draws near, and we’re getting ready for it at GOG. Beware – you’re in for some scary fun! We’re taking you on a weird adventure full of creepy creatures lurking in the dark, but don’t worry, as we’re also treating you to more than 1200 deals, new releases, and recommendations from the team!

First, let’s take a look at the new releases on GOG:

· Dagon: by H.P. Lovecraft (FREE)
· The Shore (-40%)
· Just Cause 1 (-75%)
· Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition (-75%)
· Tormented Souls (-10%)
· Agony

(...)
Link for Agony is broken
Zarax999: I'm open to suggestions, anything you think it's good among historical lows?
ciemnogrodzianin: Still doing my own research, but I'll be back :) "Apocalipsis" and "Down in Bermuda" look interesting. Both were just below my wishlist criteria, but at the current price...

For now – this link may be helpful:
Historical lows – gg.deals.
Thanks, unfortunately nothing interesting for me.
I shall wait for the xmas sale!
WinterSnowfall: What happens if I add The Smurfs and Agony in my cart at the same time? Will I somehow trigger the collapse of all morality on GOG? :P
Nah, it will just prepone the opening of the Ocularis Terribus and give birth to Slaanesh.
ONE very important question - WHY Bethesda games has no discounts?!!!
I want to buy some games, but for some reason there are no Discounts for Bethesda games!!!
Swedrami: Nah, it will just prepone the opening of the Ocularis Terribus and give birth to Slaanesh.
Well I *am* one of Cegorach's Harlequins, so I'll play my part to the end :P.
I'm gonna be honest with you, Agony sucks. But I'm glad to see it here because I know a lot of people wanted it. And of course, unrated. I've never played these Just Cause games. I hope they're good.

Yay, I get to play Tormented Souls again! Now, please keep in mind that you do not start out with a pistol, you get a nail gun. Yeah, not a great one either. So you're gonna have to shoot these things a lot. And don't go into the dark without a lighter.
LifeLover: ONE very important question - WHY Bethesda games has no discounts?!!!
I want to buy some games, but for some reason there are no Discounts for Bethesda games!!!
The Evil Within games are on sale and that's Bethesda. Not sure if there's anything else.