It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: I was trying to see who would berate me for revealing I had a role.
gogtrial34987: Would berating you be a scum-tell or a town-tell?
I honestly don't know. I was hoping to catch an overeager lamist "look at me defending anti-town play". But I wanted to see the reaction and judge.

ZFR: The whole "code" thing gave me Flocke vibe, who was Town and genuinely thought he was onto something.
gogtrial34987: *nods* Me too. And Joe as well from his reads list. Yet Pooka and Carradice appear to read it as too obvious (and thus fake) - which, well, I can see that PoV too.
Could you re-examine the post from that angle, and see how you interpret it afterward?
@Joe, same question for you?
I can't see it being faked. Unless Cadaver followed last game and made a point of doing it.

ZFR: Thank you for your answer.

I was trying to see who would berate me for revealing I had a role. And who, if any, would be the third person to jump on my wagon.

None of these happened. The only reaction was you saying you think I'm scum and placing a first vote on me which you later removed. I guess everyone thought I was joking?
zazak09: So you weren't joking? Dude...you really messed up then if true (unless you are a bomb, in which case fair play).
I'm not a bomb.
I'd like to vote ZFR but since he asked to be nuked on Day 1 so much, jokingly (or not) accepted to be a "scum/mafia" practitioner, he was extremely active so he was my number one suspect. But since he died several times on day 1 in his previous lives according to some other players I'd like to give him a free night, but I'll keep an eye on him anyway. Later on ZFR even admitted to have a role, so he is definitely dangerous. I have no idea why ZFR thought of me a town person so fast. Now I don't know what to make of it actually. If he is a "kamikadze" maybe it's ok to behave like this.

SirPrimalform and Caradice are still my suspects, and the more they post the more I get suspicious.

And I'd like to apologize to SirPrimalform for the incorrect quote.
Here you go, much better now:
"Is this really what Matters When posting in A game like thiS? There are some thINGs that YOU just shouldn't do, like Ranting nonsensically all the TIME. Do I detect some silliness here?"

What is interesting is that a few people expressed their desire to check on me soon after I was declared "charming" and "town leaning". I want you all to know that I am definitely not charming, and reading "codes" incorrectly was more like a stupid thing to do.
Also I post rarely and was sparred even when it was evident that I was possessed by editorial spirit. Why the heck I was spared?

I am to check all posts again and again.

Question: it is true that a dead person can ONLY post "bah" in this forum? Is it possible to "bah" as a response to a quoted text?
Cadaver747: I'd like to vote ZFR but since he asked to be nuked on Day 1
Good Lord, no! Night 1, not Day 1.
ZFR: Good Lord, no! Night 1, not Day 1.
What I meant was cycle number one. Gosh.
ZFR: Good Lord, no! Night 1, not Day 1.
Cadaver747: What I meant was cycle number one. Gosh.
There is a big difference.

Dying on N1 is something I dared scum to do (I never "asked" for it as you stated). And wouldn't it be funny if scum spared me on N1 and then lost because of it?

Dying on D1 would be something utterly moronic on all counts. It's not something I "asked". Though now that I think of it, it would in a way be funny too.
ZFR: There is a big difference.

Dying on N1 is something I dared scum to do (I never "asked" for it as you stated). And wouldn't it be funny if scum spared me on N1 and then lost because of it?

Dying on D1 would be something utterly moronic on all counts. It's not something I "asked". Though now that I think of it, it would in a way be funny too.
Yeah, I know the difference. I posted Day 1 implying Night 1 of course, or to be precise the first cycle. Do you want me to edit my post? I guess there is nothing I can do now. Please accept my apologies, hope it helps.
gogtrial34987: Besides Pooka, do you have any other preferred lynch targets?
Is zazak still in your "won't lynch" pile? Anyone else close to being in there?
zazak is the only one at the moment in my "I will not vote pile", anyone else is fair game with Pooka being at the top of the last.

Carradice: @Trent: Agreed on the need to vote. More below.

@Joe: Nice that you bring the charts to the table, hehe. There were two considerations, one was that people like ZFR and Trent did not seem to like them so much. Still think that they help Town more than they help mafia in most situations, especially on the first Days, for negotiation of bandwagons, but also for bringing the light on second tier suspects that make efforts to avoid the spotlight. The second consideration is that, in this game, struggles with time are preventing working on them so far. Still did not run even the simulations. But if the situation changes and there is demand for them, why not. Also, about hypotetical conflict of interest, it would be the same: if scum, would try to make the best use of them, to the best of personal and team ability to engineer bandwagons and whatnot. In mafia #64, did not like at all the large potential bandwagons on Micro and Fllocke but still proceeded. Anyway, anything that prevents the game from stalling is a bonus for everyone, scum included, as seen from here.

Probably right in both statements, as usual, with that sharp vision that again and again came to the rescue in mafia #64.

About Genocide, it would be interesting to hear about his reasons for the vote on SPF. In any case, if he is new to the game then he is not to be touched on Day 1. He has that time to learn the ropes and make himself comfortable for an exciting Day 2.

About Zazak, not a new player and so far that would be the most solid stuff, but of course this is just the beginning and based only on first impressions.

About the second statement, again, probably right together with Genocide. No hard feelings, just expressions. Apologies to all the puss... er, sensitive souls :) :) :) No, really, love to all. We are going to have a great #65 game. Will work on drawing inspiration from timeless spiritual figures who firmly stayed in the path of love and patience: Job, Gandhi, M. L. K., Bert.

Would ask for a group hug but, you know, distance (2 m, 6 feet, whatever you prefer). Peace.
1. If you want to do graphs and charts please do, don't feel like you shouldn't just because it's not my thing. If it helps even one Town player to get a better feel of things then it's worth it.

2. I can't get on board with this, IMO anyone is fair game Day 1. I am a believer of the tough love when it comes to Mafia games, hand holding makes for players who develop bad habits. Not only am I fan of tough love but we have 3 people who have never played a game on GOG, exempting them from being a possible lynch on Day 1 means 25% of the player base gets a free pass for today, not very fair I would say to the rest of the players.
Softclaiming a PR on day one as a gambit to catch scum is idiotic and only hurts town.

ZFR might as well fully claim his role now, since there's almost no chance mafia doesn't night kill him.
zazak09: Softclaiming a PR on day one as a gambit to catch scum is idiotic and only hurts town.

ZFR might as well fully claim his role now, since there's almost no chance mafia doesn't night kill him.
There was no soft claim, it was more of screaming from the mountain top . Although my personal opinion is it was a joke more than anything. It could also be the fact that he has been the NK on N1 the last 3 games he has played in and he is trying some sort of weird mind game *shrugs*
He seems to be implying that it wasn't a joke after all.

ZFR: I was trying to see who would berate me for revealing I had a role. And who, if any, would be the third person to jump on my wagon.

None of these happened. The only reaction was you saying you think I'm scum and placing a first vote on me which you later removed.I guess everyone thought I was joking?
Regardless, I don't appreciate it when townies attempt to play mind games like this. It's both disruptive and ineffective.
trentonlf: Not only am I fan of tough love but we have 3 people who have never played a game on GOG, exempting them from being a possible lynch on Day 1 means 25% of the player base gets a free pass for today, not very fair I would say to the rest of the players.
I agree completely, there should not be any exceptions for anyone. And yes, I haven't played GOG Mafia before, but I have played Mafia a long time ago on some irc channel (those were the times), I might have mentioned it on a main thread. So counting me as "a new player" would be far fetched.

As for ZFR I don't know, maybe he is not a Kamikadze but a Paranoid Gun Owner or a an odd-number Suicide Bomb (hence the implication on Night 1 several times). I have no idea if it's even possible to have a few possessed ones and bomb in one godforsaken house. I do hope we have a doctor and a cop though.
zazak09: ZFR might as well fully claim his role now, since there's almost no chance mafia doesn't night kill him.
Why would you Town, assuming I did have a role, want to know what it is?

This is very bad.

vote zazak
Cadaver747: Question: it is true that a dead person can ONLY post "bah" in this forum? Is it possible to "bah" as a response to a quoted text?
You aren't restricted to the word 'bah'. You can post whatever you like - as long as it isn't game-relevant! Dead people don't tell tales.
So NO replying to open questions, NO quoting of PM stuff, NO final sharing of suspicions. Something like 'avenge me' or writing a page-long ode to Death is totally fine, however. But writing anything game-relevant, i.e. anything that might help one side, is considered very bad style and a breach of fair play. Please don't do it.

If you are in doubt whether an intended 'bah' post is game relevant or not, ask me before posting it!
Cadaver747: As for ZFR I don't know, maybe he is not a Kamikadze but a Paranoid Gun Owner or a an odd-number Suicide Bomb (hence the implication on Night 1 several times).
Maybe this, maybe that, maybe a vanilla who wants to draw NK, and maybe stop discussing?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time is marching on. Accusations fly back and forth. 'You're too eager to throw someone out!' - 'Nah, you're not eager enough. Don't you want us safe?' Some consider if it weren't better to sleep in the same room. But wouln't that allow the killer or killers to kill all of you at once? Wouldn't that make you all easy targets for what else the ghosts in the hotel might throw at you? Just as you consider the possibility, you see the room on fire. Only a moment, then it's gone. But it has you retching from the lingering smell of smoke. Only and illusion! Just an illusion! So you tell yourself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Vote Count

trent 1 - zazak (140)
ZFR 1 - gogtrial (112)
Pooka 1 - trent (132)
SirP 2 - Genocide (34), Cadaver (117)
zazak 1 - ZFR (207)
GR 1 - micro (135)
Genocide 1 - SirP (186)

Not voting: Pooka, GR, Joe, Carradice

With 12 players alive it takes 7 to lynch. SirP is leading at L-5

The Day will end some time tomorrow night (MET). I.e. in about one and a half days.
If you find any vote count errors, please tell me so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------