It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Dutch-Gamer: is it possible that Megaman X1, X3, X4, X5 and X8 can get on GOG? (X6 and X7 did get pc ports but not in europe and U.S.) (X2 did not get a pc port at all as far as i know)
I seriously doubt it, because Capcom isn't interested in GOG.
It seems Jace Hall owns the entire Condemned franchise: https://www.facebook.com/JaceHallShow/posts/10152999663109303?pnref=story
Kristian: It seems Jace Hall owns the entire Condemned franchise: https://www.facebook.com/JaceHallShow/posts/10152999663109303?pnref=story
Thanks for the heads-up, I sent him a FB message about a GOG release of C1. https://www.facebook.com/JaceHallShow
Post edited February 02, 2015 by tfishell
Fever_Discordia: Big Red Racing (Domark - Eidos - Square Enix)
That would be one of the best classic releases in months :)
tfishell: ______________
(...)game from Virgin Interactive! (Don't actually know about gameplay, though, and I can't figure out what happened to Virgin's rights after Avalon Interactive went under)
Any update about Virgin Interactive Entertainment since then? :-)
tfishell: ______________
(...)game from Virgin Interactive! (Don't actually know about gameplay, though, and I can't figure out what happened to Virgin's rights after Avalon Interactive went under)
zeffyr: Any update about Virgin Interactive Entertainment since then? :-)
Well, VIE isn't around anymore, as it turned out. :P Honestly I don't do much of this anymore, unless the games are high-ish up on the wishlist. (You could ask Night Dive about specific titles, though.)
tfishell: (You could ask Night Dive about specific titles, though.)
So I did, thanks! :)
tfishell: (You could ask Night Dive about specific titles, though.)
zeffyr: So I did, thanks! :)
BTW, I got a response back from Jace Hall. He said,"C1 and C2 distribution would be up to WB/SEGA" which is a little strange based on what his Jan. 31 post said, but I guess he can just control what happens to the series (gameplay/story wise?), not where it is distributed online.
zeffyr: So I did, thanks! :)
tfishell: BTW, I got a response back from Jace Hall. He said,"C1 and C2 distribution would be up to WB/SEGA" which is a little strange based on what his Jan. 31 post said, but I guess he can just control what happens to the series (gameplay/story wise?), not where it is distributed online.
Sorry, what are we talking about now? What's C1 and C2 short for?
Cheers
tfishell: BTW, I got a response back from Jace Hall. He said,"C1 and C2 distribution would be up to WB/SEGA" which is a little strange based on what his Jan. 31 post said, but I guess he can just control what happens to the series (gameplay/story wise?), not where it is distributed online.
Fever_Discordia: Sorry, what are we talking about now? What's C1 and C2 short for?
Condemned 1 and Condemned 2
Fever_Discordia: Sorry, what are we talking about now? What's C1 and C2 short for?
JMich: Condemned 1 and Condemned 2
But there isn't even a PC version of Condemned 2
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/condemned-series
(or have we been through this already?)
Okay, my Eidos contact has finally delivered and I now have an email for licensing within Square Enix US. Would you like me to make some investigatory inquires on how open they are to working with GOG or would you prefer it if I handed over the details and let you guys take over.
I guess that Sega/WB still have the distribution rights and when they full expire, then they will revert back to him.
templar_: Okay, my Eidos contact has finally delivered and I now have an email for licensing within Square Enix US. Would you like me to make some investigatory inquires on how open they are to working with GOG or would you prefer it if I handed over the details and let you guys take over.
I suggest getting some feedback from others here, but personally I would suggest trying to respectfully but "strongly" ask/encourage Square Enix to bring more games here (though I don't know what Squeenix US has control over). I doubt they can give specifics as to what they plan to bring, but you might mention some of the titles on the top of the wishlist - Dungeon Siege 1 & 2, Hitman Blood Money, Deus Ex Human Revolution, etc.

(Of course it might be worth at least bringing up the Final Fantasy games and the really big desire to see those here, even though they're under the tight control of Squeenix Japan.)

My 2cents

Grargar: I guess that Sega/WB still have the distribution rights and when they full expire, then they will revert back to him.
Your guess is as good as mine. Sharing again: https://www.facebook.com/JaceHallShow/posts/10152999663109303?pnref=story

I asked him about "Claw" 1997 - Monolith also - and he said that is probably with WB also, which would make sense. If Night Dive do get the NOLFs they might be able to bring that back also.
Post edited February 10, 2015 by tfishell
templar_: Okay, my Eidos contact has finally delivered and I now have an email for licensing within Square Enix US. Would you like me to make some investigatory inquires on how open they are to working with GOG or would you prefer it if I handed over the details and let you guys take over.
tfishell: I suggest getting some feedback from others here, but personally I would suggest trying to respectfully but "strongly" ask/encourage Square Enix to bring more games here (though I don't know what Squeenix US has control over). I doubt they can give specifics as to what they plan to bring, but you might mention some of the titles on the top of the wishlist - Dungeon Siege 1 & 2, Hitman Blood Money, Deus Ex Human Revolution, etc.

(Of course it might be worth at least bringing up the Final Fantasy games and the really big desire to see those here, even though they're under the tight control of Squeenix Japan.)

My 2cents

Grargar: I guess that Sega/WB still have the distribution rights and when they full expire, then they will revert back to him.
tfishell: Your guess is as good as mine. Sharing again: https://www.facebook.com/JaceHallShow/posts/10152999663109303?pnref=story

I asked him about "Claw" 1997 - Monolith also - and he said that is probably with WB also, which would make sense. If Night Dive do get the NOLFs they might be able to bring that back also.
and Sanity: Aitken's Artifact too, I assume, if anyone wants it (*I* liked it anyway...)