It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: what the fuck. hahahahaha
tinyE: Love these girls.

and BTW guys, they are all 18 + so you don't need to feel like a pedophile. :P
Actually, two of them are 17. #nitpicking
tinyE: Love these girls.

and BTW guys, they are all 18 + so you don't need to feel like a pedophile. :P
ashwald: Actually, two of them are 17. #nitpicking
That's not nitpicking, that's helpful. I really don't feel like being locked up along with that Subway guy. :P
tinyE: That's not nitpicking, that's helpful. I really don't feel like being locked up along with that Subway guy. :P
The one always in the middle is 19. Anyway, they've got some nice songs despite the wtf did I just watch factor.
tinyE: That's not nitpicking, that's helpful. I really don't feel like being locked up along with that Subway guy. :P
*attempt at prison food/sex joke* So which piece of bread gets the top bunk? And where do we put the meat? Between the buns? Oh look, one of the cooks dropped some mayo on the floor.
I'm staying at Molyneux street tonight.

Looking forward to a disappointing night, but I'm sure I'll be disappointed.
P1na: I'm staying at Molyneux street tonight.

Bring lotion and some sanitary gloves. That always helps.
Emob78: Bring lotion and some sanitary gloves. That always helps.
At this point, I don't think there's anything that can help anymore.
P1na: I'm staying at Molyneux street tonight.

Does that mean you're sleeping on the sidewalk? Because I do not know how disappointed you can be after planning something that is not exciting in the least.
justanoldgamer: Does that mean you're sleeping on the sidewalk? Because I do not know how disappointed you can be after planning something that is not exciting in the least.
well, I have a bed and the wifi does work. On the other hand, I'm posting from the building stairs as there's no common room and wifi doesn't reach the room. Heating is not working (good thing I'm pretty tough there) and the room has bunk beds with 3 levels. All in all, it's the expected disappointment; which probably means there's some pretty nasty surprise for me in the morning.
justanoldgamer: Does that mean you're sleeping on the sidewalk? Because I do not know how disappointed you can be after planning something that is not exciting in the least.
P1na: well, I have a bed and the wifi does work. On the other hand, I'm posting from the building stairs as there's no common room and wifi doesn't reach the room. Heating is not working (good thing I'm pretty tough there) and the room has bunk beds with 3 levels. All in all, it's the expected disappointment; which probably means there's some pretty nasty surprise for me in the morning.
I hope all is ok in the morning!
Leucius: I hope all is ok in the morning!
It's all OK, I suppose. Reception is at a pub attached to the hostel, and even with the pub empty just as they opened they kicked me out and won't allow me to just take a table and work from there. So I'll try to sneak into google offices and work from there instead. But otherwise, it's a cheap and halfway decent to just sleep in. Assumming I'll have to spend all working time at the convention next week, it does the trick just barely. Disappointing disappointment, after all.
I think my heart skips a beat every time I open the front page and see the yellow Firewatch banner. It's like I expect to see a bad warning or something.
justanoldgamer: I think my heart skips a beat every time I open the front page and see the yellow Firewatch banner. It's like I expect to see a bad warning or something.
Hehehe. I know what you mean. Not sure if the game's worth the price, though it seems to have good reviews.
Leucius: I hope all is ok in the morning!
P1na: It's all OK, I suppose. Reception is at a pub attached to the hostel, and even with the pub empty just as they opened they kicked me out and won't allow me to just take a table and work from there. So I'll try to sneak into google offices and work from there instead. But otherwise, it's a cheap and halfway decent to just sleep in. Assumming I'll have to spend all working time at the convention next week, it does the trick just barely. Disappointing disappointment, after all.
Sorry to hear that, buddy!
As mostye cannae unnerstan onyhin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ