It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Well if this doesnt scream scam, I dont know what does... O____o
http://www.pcgamer.com/areal-devs-are-back-want-money-for-stalker-apocalypse/
And yet some daft buggers with too much money and too little sense will likely back this.

"Humans die for gold and birds die for food."-Dwarven proverb.
Ragnarblackmane: And yet some daft buggers with too much money and too little sense will likely back this.

Guess the dwarves never heard of magic beans eh?
Sachys: Guess the dwarves never heard of magic beans eh?
Different folklore:P
Sachys: Guess the dwarves never heard of magic beans eh?
Ragnarblackmane: Different folklore:P
Nothing folklore about my magic beans. O_____o7

ARE YA SAYIN AHVE GOT NOWT?!
Sachys: Nothing folklore about my magic beans. O_____o7

ARE YA SAYIN AHVE GOT NOWT?!
If you've got magic beans...I may have a bridge you can buy.
Ragnarblackmane: And yet some daft buggers with too much money and too little sense will likely back this.

Given what happened last time, the chance of this being backed is extremely slim, don't you worry about that. The only real shame is that it could, just possibly, make an actual, competently developed Stalker sequel less likely.
What the heck... Got Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn while it was on sale on amazon recently.. Figured $10 why not? That's the cost of a meal out...

I find out tonight the new expansion is going for $59.99. FUCK THAT. Looks like I'm back to playing my f2p games and backlog.

*sigh*
Leucius: What the heck... Got Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn while it was on sale on amazon recently.. Figured $10 why not? That's the cost of a meal out...

I find out tonight the new expansion is going for $59.99. FUCK THAT. Looks like I'm back to playing my f2p games and backlog.

*sigh*
Now THAT is a rip-off. The core game being priced that way, i understand, but a $60 add-on? unless it's like a whole new story or 20+ hours campaign, that price is unnecessary.
Leucius: I was out for lunch with some family today and I realized I could never be a rock star like I used to dream of. I can't stand throngs of people these days.

And thanks for the grats on the new place :) I have certainly paid forward on my karmic balance over the years. I'm ready for the good stuff to start happening more often.
Don't worry, I couldn't stand crowds of people even when I was a rock star. I can't tell you how much I hated to have to keep seeing drunk tattoo'd retards every weekend. I started yearning to play Sunday Church revivals... anything to get away from grown children with bad tempers and substance abuse problems. People that, you know, reflected myself.
Halfway through Rayman Forever and holy shit is it hard. Also,need hugz,plz?
Leucius: What the heck... Got Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn while it was on sale on amazon recently.. Figured $10 why not? That's the cost of a meal out...

*sigh*
LesterKnight99: Now THAT is a rip-off. The core game being priced that way, i understand, but a $60 add-on? unless it's like a whole new story or 20+ hours campaign, that price is unnecessary.
Well it's an mmo, so in theory the expansion could add a lot of extra hours... but still, I can't justify a $60 purchase like that.
Leucius: I was out for lunch with some family today and I realized I could never be a rock star like I used to dream of. I can't stand throngs of people these days.

And thanks for the grats on the new place :) I have certainly paid forward on my karmic balance over the years. I'm ready for the good stuff to start happening more often.
Emob78: Don't worry, I couldn't stand crowds of people even when I was a rock star. I can't tell you how much I hated to have to keep seeing drunk tattoo'd retards every weekend. I started yearning to play Sunday Church revivals... anything to get away from grown children with bad tempers and substance abuse problems. People that, you know, reflected myself.
Yeah, I understand completely. I've been sober for a while now, and I don't ever want to go back.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Leucius
Emob78: Dozens of threads related to constant infighting and political bullshit. Several hundred threads related to giveaways and cheap crowd pops. So no, same as it ever was. It's more and more like Barter Town everyday, only with less mohawks and Tina Turner.
So GoG's Community turned to Hokuto No Ken lore?, I'd rather say that is an upgrade
Behold the might of the great Mara! Let it's towering benevolence penetrate you. Don't fell uncumfortable,bow down and praise the great one and let it release you from your daily prison and beat off your deppests desires.

PS:This picture is from a demon from the Megami Tensei series,if the Blues ask me to replace it I'll do it. This avatar is meant as a joke and to demonstrate my love for the franchise and I'll understand if people start feeling unconfortable with it.
Post edited December 14, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
Got one credit card paid off, and another in process. That's two credit cards closed this month. I'm on a roll! Slowly making progress on getting out of debt.

Oh yeah, Christmas shopping is pretty much done. That was one of the cards I paid off ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY FELLOW HERMITS!
Leucius: Got one credit card paid off, and another in process. That's two credit cards closed this month. I'm on a roll! Slowly making progress on getting out of debt.

Oh yeah, Christmas shopping is pretty much done. That was one of the cards I paid off ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY FELLOW HERMITS!
Way to go! Doing a little bit of that myself :) Happy Christmas!