It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skimmie: Hi all. How's life in the GOG community? Did I miss anything?
Dozens of threads related to constant infighting and political bullshit. Several hundred threads related to giveaways and cheap crowd pops. So no, same as it ever was. It's more and more like Barter Town everyday, only with less mohawks and Tina Turner.
skimmie: Hi all. How's life in the GOG community? Did I miss anything?
Emob78: Dozens of threads related to constant infighting and political bullshit. Several hundred threads related to giveaways and cheap crowd pops. So no, same as it ever was. It's more and more like Barter Town everyday, only with less mohawks and Tina Turner.
Oh good. I was away for a while, nice to see everything's still the same :)

I did notice the BBBBoB's are gone though. What happened?
Emob78: Dozens of threads related to constant infighting and political bullshit. Several hundred threads related to giveaways and cheap crowd pops. So no, same as it ever was. It's more and more like Barter Town everyday, only with less mohawks and Tina Turner.
skimmie: Oh good. I was away for a while, nice to see everything's still the same :)

Not gone at all.
skimmie: Oh good. I was away for a while, nice to see everything's still the same :)

Sachys: Not gone at all.
Yeah, I see now, I found the thread about the november break. I can imagine a break was much needed, organising such a huge GA every week...
Pity though, my stack of keys has been growing steadily and the BBBBoB seemed like a good way to get rid of them.
Doing my own GA didn't seem the best idea with so many already taking place... ohwell, guess I'll hold on to them keys some more. It's not like they'll wither away or anything...I hope :)
Post edited December 10, 2014 by skimmie
apehater: does someone know if its possible to load the store credit through paysafecards?
Currently, you can't purchase store credit. Accoring to GOG's FAQ, they are still working on it.
apehater: does someone know if its possible to load the store credit through paysafecards?
Grargar: Currently, you can't purchase store credit. Accoring to GOG's FAQ, they are still working on it.
thanks again grargar
I was out for lunch with some family today and I realized I could never be a rock star like I used to dream of. I can't stand throngs of people these days.

And thanks for the grats on the new place :) I have certainly paid forward on my karmic balance over the years. I'm ready for the good stuff to start happening more often.
Sachys: Heheheh! I know a couple of you have some first hand experience of the UK bafflement syndrome, for those that dont, prepare to be boggled!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jobarrow/lye-chester
Haha, as a scot with an american girlfriend, I can attest to a lot of these. She was particularly distressed the first time I told her I was "just taking the piss", I must say.

As an aside, hope you're somewhere out of this awful storm - we're right in the middle of it here and it's no fun. Stay safe.
Could be interesting!
Kaeoschassis: As an aside, hope you're somewhere out of this awful storm - we're right in the middle of it here and it's no fun. Stay safe.
I'm in York mate (and also a Scot) - barely a witches mile of rain going on, fuck all blaw either.

Leucius: I was out for lunch with some family today and I realized I could never be a rock star like I used to dream of. I can't stand throngs of people these days.
Then stop having orgies you glutton!
Post edited December 11, 2014 by Sachys
So I reinstalled Risen and that somehow broke Two Worlds (which I had to reinstall), and to make things better, it didn't even fix Risen's problem(s). Awesome, just awesome.
Leucius: I was out for lunch with some family today and I realized I could never be a rock star like I used to dream of. I can't stand throngs of people these days.
Sachys: Then stop having orgies you glutton!
But... but... they're so much fun! The past few days have been enriching. Orgies aside, there's a few instances in my life where it was a 50/50 of whether I'd live or die. I'm still here, so I'm trying not to stress so much anymore about petty shit. It's helped a lot with my OCD by reminding myself that I'm still here and to be grateful for that.

Hermit's Anonymous, anyone?
Leucius: But... but... they're so much fun!
Dirty bugger!

Leucius: Hermit's Anonymous, anyone?
Wouldn't be anonymous now would it?! - You'd know and so would the cleaning lady when she picks up all the used loincloths at the afte-orgy-party cleanup
Leucius: But... but... they're so much fun!
Sachys: Dirty bugger!

Leucius: Hermit's Anonymous, anyone?
Sachys: Wouldn't be anonymous now would it?! - You'd know and so would the cleaning lady when she picks up all the used loincloths at the afte-orgy-party cleanup
:) I always get pensive around the holidays, I think it's too much chafing from my loincloth.

EDIT: And also being mistaken for some guy named Chris. It's been bothering me, apparently he's a dick. FYI to the internet: my name is Tim.
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Leucius
Well if this doesnt scream scam, I dont know what does... O____o
http://www.pcgamer.com/areal-devs-are-back-want-money-for-stalker-apocalypse/