It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

not quoting the post for obvious reasons, but what on earth is VVVVVV?

edit: NM googled (well steamed in this case!) ya know i never realised it was the indie devs that were cranking out the old 2D platformers that took my heart all those years ago!
....long live mario esq.
Post edited February 26, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: not quoting the post for obvious reasons, but what on earth is VVVVVV?
A game?
chezybezy: not quoting the post for obvious reasons, but what on earth is VVVVVV?
JMich: An awesome game?
JMich: A game?
yeah sorry guys my brain didnt click it was a game, then i googled it and it clicked!

no coffee yet,.... and its showing!

Can i say it,,,, ive always wanted to say it....

Morning, boys
Post edited February 26, 2013 by chezybezy
johnki: [snip]
Dang! You are truly the guy/gal who keeps on giving, jonki! +1!
JMich: A game?
chezybezy: yeah sorry guys my brain didnt click it was a game, then i googled it and it clicked!

Morning, boys
hmm north of England still getting some snow?

I'm in Fife in Scotland and its been lovely today, February and I'm in a T-shirt
chezybezy: yeah sorry guys my brain didnt click it was a game, then i googled it and it clicked!

Morning, boys
reaver894: hmm north of England still getting some snow?

I'm in Fife in Scotland and its been lovely today, February and I'm in a T-shirt
Haven't had any snow in York. I want snow!!!
Last set of gifts just got set. I think that's everything.
johnki: Last set of gifts just got set. I think that's everything.
(s)he says with relief as (s)he collapses to the floor .... muttering thank god that's them all..... no no no not more please no not more!

*purches another bundle that interests him/her which already has a few duplicates* < - Noooooooooo!

:P
chezybezy:
He/him.
I got the Introversion Complete Pack. Thanks for all giveaways that you have created.
johnki: Last set of gifts just got set. I think that's everything.
I won the Delve Deeper collection (Delve Deeper + DLC) and successfully activated it. Thanks again!
chezybezy:
johnki: He/him.
whoops sorry if i offended you
Didn't participate, but that was one hell of an epic giveaway. Thanks to johnki and congrats to all the winners. :)