It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki: I'm going to assume that last code is gone by now.

Enjoy, everyone! :D
no idea mate i didn't take part, was just thank you :)
Oh, and a few people still haven't marked their gifts received!

That is all.

Enjoy, everyone! :D
I'm not sure, but I think I tried that other key first, and it was already gone...

Thanks again johnki!
Thanks johnki for Hacker Evolution... havent redeemed it yet as I am at work, but will do first thing when I'm back home :D
Thanks again. :-)

I guess I should have stated that I had tried all, but yes someone ninja'ed it.
johnki: Man, at least several of these have been seriously ninja'd. Next time, I'ma have to have people message me asking for the link or something. At least then, I know who to shake down for admission of guilt haha.

I wouldn't be irritated but that was literally my only rule.
chezybezy: you cant blame yourself for people being selfish, i mean come on the one and only rule!
i managed to get one that was in the process of activating (very slowly!) then resulted in duplicate - so obviously somebody got there just a split second before me, now that was awesome!
Lol, I think that happened to me too. I think it may be the only time I've seen the activation bar do something.

And you shouldn't be too pissed johnki. The OP lists 5 ninjas over what must have been over 80 codes (plus, you still have a Zombie Shooter code somewhere out there, unless I miss my guess). Not bad at all. Thanks and another +1 (you really can't have too many of these for this thread). This was a marathon for all involved and much happiness was had. Thank you :)
Spinorial: (plus, you still have a Zombie Shooter code somewhere out there, unless I miss my guess)
Right. No one found that haha.

Need another hint?
Post edited February 26, 2013 by johnki
Spinorial: (plus, you still have a Zombie Shooter code somewhere out there, unless I miss my guess)
johnki: Right. No one found that haha.
I actually just did. Haven't done anything with it, though (I haven't even started on the first one, so I'm not very comfortable just grabbing it). Also, the rest of the post I found neither here nor there (though a fair many people apparently disagree)
Spinorial: I actually just did. Haven't done anything with it, though (I haven't even started on the first one, so I'm not very comfortable just grabbing it). Also, the rest of the post I found neither here nor there (though a fair many people apparently disagree)
It...was a hint based in technology and paying attention to the threads of the past few days. :D
Well, apparently I forgot more than just one...

I totally forgot about Bundle In a Box, the under-appreciated bundle that brings us all sorts of odd but cool games!

Turns out I wasn't done. :P

Adventures of Shuggy.

Delve Deeper + DLC.

Eversion.

Same end time.

...and the Super Shock Bundle...

Jottobots on the Humble Store <- Totally worth it. Just do me a favor and claim it so that not everyone can grab the download. :P

Cortex Command on the Humble Store. Same rule as above.

Nevermind. Apparently they said the same key was two things! So I do not, in fact, still have a VVVVVV key. Oops.

Not going to bother updating the OP.

Post edited February 26, 2013 by johnki
johnki:
Thanks for Jottobots... it looks a bit like Cave Story...
Downloading now to see... :P
First person to quote this sentence gets a VVVVVV Steam key.

<weg>
Momo1991: First person to quote this sentence gets a VVVVVV Steam key.

<weg>
I would try the ninja thread, if I was you... just saying... ;p
Momo1991: First person to quote this sentence gets a VVVVVV Steam key.

<weg>
Stooner: I would try the ninja thread, if I was you... just saying... ;p
Thanks for the tip but I really don't need anything new - my list, combined with school/work/life, is fairly long - I was just having a bit of fun!
johnki: Cortex Command on the Humble Store. Same rule as above.

First person to quote this sentence gets a VVVVVV Steam key.

Not going to bother updating the OP.

thanks johnki for Cortex Command and Shadows on the Vatican on Desura!