It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ywzywz: Can i get Edna & Harvey- Harveys new Eyes

thank you
Granted.
Once again, I'd like to request a VirtuaVerse key for my friend, although I don't even know if she'll redeem it...
Pouyou-pouyou: Once again, I'd like to request a VirtuaVerse key for my friend, although I don't even know if she'll redeem it...
Granted.
Thanks to Jsmnox, Dogmaus and Cavalary for the keys, and thank you Lone_Scout for doing all this.
May I request Frozen Synapse?
Outriders: May I request Frozen Synapse?
Granted.
I'd like to request The Whispered World Special Edition.
Can I get wanderlust?
ikrananka: I'd like to request The Whispered World Special Edition.
Granted.
RetroJaro: Can I get wanderlust?
Granted.
Huge thanks to CTPAX001RUS for The Whispered World Special Edition and to Lone_Scout for running the giveaway. You're awesome :)
Thanks as always
Hi, may I have VirtuaVerse?
grynn: Hi, may I have VirtuaVerse?
You don't check the daggered list too often, do you?
Nevermind. Granted :)
ikrananka: Huge thanks to CTPAX001RUS for The Whispered World Special Edition and to Lone_Scout for running the giveaway. You're awesome :)
Enjoy!
grynn: Hi, may I have VirtuaVerse?
Lone_Scout: You don't check the daggered list too often, do you?
Nevermind. Granted :)
Hey thanks for the code (and to Doc of course), but I just messed up and thought of another game. I actually already had VirtuaVerse on my account.
So sorry for the mix up, could you please add it back to your list again? I haven't used the code.