It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: I see there are still 25 (!) keys for Deadlight. It's a pretty good but very short game, come on, give it a try!
I second that.

Plus, if you're like me (i.e. old, with rusty reflexes), there's the added bonus that it's not very short at all --- took me 8 hours to complete.
Post edited June 09, 2022 by mrkgnao
Given there's a GOG Summer Sale currently ongoing, I'm more surprised no new keys have shown up yet in the giveaway, but I imagine a few will.
TheBigCore: Given there's a GOG Summer Sale currently ongoing, I'm more surprised no new keys have shown up yet in the giveaway, but I imagine a few will.
It used to be that the community giveaway got new keys right after a major sale, letting it run its course first.
TheBigCore: Given there's a GOG Summer Sale currently ongoing, I'm more surprised no new keys have shown up yet in the giveaway, but I imagine a few will.
Checking the list of donors, it seems that you haven't been contributing. Are you implying that you will start soon?
I'd like to request Nantucket + Masters of the Seven Seas DLC!
Could I ask for Pine?
May I have We. The Revolution?
Can I get guacamelee 2?
New to this, let's give it a try, might there be an "Eclipse" key left? Thanks regardless.
I'd like to request Flashback.
If the Superhot package is still available I'd be interested in it.
May i reques Detective Gallo ?
Alexim: I'd like to request Nantucket + Masters of the Seven Seas DLC!
Granted.
CervelloYM: Could I ask for Pine?
Granted.
Clairsentient: May I have We. The Revolution?
Granted.
RetroJaro: Can I get guacamelee 2?
Granted.
Tim_Brussich: New to this, let's give it a try, might there be an "Eclipse" key left? Thanks regardless.
Denied.
This giveaway is meant to reward active forum users.
You don't seem to have had much activity within GOG's community for the moment, so you are not eligible right now.
maxleod: I'd like to request Flashback.
Granted.
MarkoH01: If the Superhot package is still available I'd be interested in it.
Granted.

DD & Ji Ji: May i reques Detective Gallo ?
Granted.
Post edited June 10, 2022 by Lone_Scout
MarkoH01: If the Superhot package is still available I'd be interested in it.
Lone_Scout: Granted.
Many thanks to Lazarus_03 for those nice games and thank you Lone_Scout for continuing this great tradition and granting my request :)
Thank you very much Licurg, I've been keeping an eye on this game for quite a while! And of course thanks also to the new impeccable host Lone_Scout!