It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request for the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition please.
Hey, how do I report a scammer?
Gog for some reason deleted such an option... So as I see scammers now can do their bloody job. In the review section, I can report a review that in My opinion is "BAD", but here, there is no such option!
LifeLover: Hey, how do I report a scammer?
Spam/bot Report Thread
(the above post has already been reported)
Lone_Scout: Not sure. I think it's a code you can only redeem once, and doesn't allow to redeem games you already own or get gifts. Similar to the newsletter discount codes.
Thanks.
mirriam: BUY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY. BUY FAKE US DOLLARS, GREAT BRITISH
POUNDS BANK NOTES FACE TO FACE IN THE UK
If it's undetectable couldn't I use it to buy more?
Thank you to Mario_Iv for the fallout game!
Hi, may I have Never Give Up?
Lone_Scout: Non-Daggered Keys:

Phoning Home
Phoning Home is permanently free. Why would anyone use up the monthly limit of 1 game instead of directly claiming it from the store?
Ice_Mage: Phoning Home is permanently free. Why would anyone use up the monthly limit of 1 game instead of directly claiming it from the store?
Phoning Home was only recently changed to free (about one month ago), the donation to the giveaway was probably made when it was still a paid game. Still, I agree that currently it might mislead someone.
RavenCrowwise: Hi Lone_Scout,

If Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition is still available, please consider this request.
Thanks again for keeping this tradition alive.

Cheers,
Lone_Scout:
argamasa: If it´s necessary because request is rejected i would like to nominate RavenCrowwise for Fallout: NV..
Lone_Scout: Taking into consideration the helpful nomination. Granted
mrkgnao: How does the code handle already owned games?
Can you redeem a few games and gift the rest to someone else?
Lone_Scout: Not sure. I think it's a code you can only redeem once, and doesn't allow to redeem games you already own or get gifts. Similar to the newsletter discount codes.
Thanks argamasa for the nomination. :)
Thanks Lone_Scout for keeping the tradition alive
And Thank you muddysneakers for the key :)
grynn: Hi, may I have Never Give Up?
Granted
Lone_Scout: Non-Daggered Keys:

Phoning Home
Ice_Mage: Phoning Home is permanently free. Why would anyone use up the monthly limit of 1 game instead of directly claiming it from the store?
Oops, my bad. Thanks for the info. Removed it from the list and added to the spreadsheet.
Hi, can I nominate Seb7.9 for Hell Division?
RavenCrowwise: Thanks argamasa for the nomination. :)
Thanks Lone_Scout for keeping the tradition alive
And Thank you muddysneakers for the key :)
Enjoy.
action_fan: Hi, can I nominate Seb7.9 for Hell Division?
You could, but something tells me he wouldn't get it for some reason... ;)

I'll keep the game on the list
action_fan: Hi, can I nominate Seb7.9 for Hell Division?
Lone_Scout: You could, but something tells me he wouldn't get it for some reason... ;)

I'll keep the game on the list
Well, he wasn't in "No nominate for me" so I wanted to please him. Alright, let it be then.