It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please request Song of Farca if it is not spoken for.

Thank you.
Hello

Is Warhammer World, or Torchlight, still available? I ask this because I'm interested in both, but I see I'm not the only one interested in these two titles.
W1ldc44t: May I have the Warhammer World?
Granted
CervelloYM: May I request Warhammer World?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it
greyhat: May I please request Song of Farca if it is not spoken for.

Thank you.
Granted
Drakon135790: Hello

Is Warhammer World, or Torchlight, still available? I ask this because I'm interested in both, but I see I'm not the only one interested in these two titles.
You already know you should only request one title per post, so remember to check previous pending requests and only ask for one thing. I'll make a last exception this time and grant you Torchlight.
Post edited December 04, 2022 by Lone_Scout
What was Warhammer World?
Enebias: What was Warhammer World?
White Dwarf 482's gift code
Donor decided to give it this name :)
Thank you for Song of Farca Doc

And thank you Lone Scout. :)
Thanks for the giveaway, Lone Scout! Also, thanks for the game, Lukasz!
Enebias: What was Warhammer World?
Lone_Scout: White Dwarf 482's gift code
Donor decided to give it this name :)
Wow. That was awesome.
Enebias: Wow. That was awesome.
You can buy White Dwarf issue 482 (November 2022) if you want your own code.
Enebias: Wow. That was awesome.
Ice_Mage: You can buy White Dwarf issue 482 (November 2022) if you want your own code.
How does the code handle already owned games?
Can you redeem a few games and gift the rest to someone else?
Thank you Seb7.9 for the bundle and Lone_Scout for the giveaway. I didn't own any of the games previously so I can't say for sure but it was one code that redeemed like a game code mixed with a newsletter discount where there was a list with the free games and the discounted games all on one list that I selected from so I think it's an all or nothing sort of thing.
Hi Lone_Scout,

If Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition is still available, please consider this request.
Thanks again for keeping this tradition alive.

Cheers,
Post edited December 04, 2022 by RavenCrowwise
RavenCrowwise: Hi Lone_Scout,

If Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition is still available, please consider this request.

Cheers,
Lone_Scout has mentioned it some other times too. No editing in posts requiring games (as is also mentioned in the sticky rules).
So it's better to make another post with your request.
Post edited December 04, 2022 by CarChris
If it´s necessary because request is rejected i would like to nominate RavenCrowwise for Fallout: NV..
RavenCrowwise: Hi Lone_Scout,

Cheers,
argamasa: If it´s necessary because request is rejected i would like to nominate RavenCrowwise for Fallout: NV..
Taking into consideration the helpful nomination. Granted
Ice_Mage: You can buy White Dwarf issue 482 (November 2022) if you want your own code.
mrkgnao: How does the code handle already owned games?
Can you redeem a few games and gift the rest to someone else?
Not sure. I think it's a code you can only redeem once, and doesn't allow to redeem games you already own or get gifts. Similar to the newsletter discount codes.
Post edited December 05, 2022 by Lone_Scout