It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

can i get "to the moon" before the artemis guys.

thank you
Hello. I think it is now November in CET. May I please request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition if available? I read so many things about it.
Gede: Hello. I think it is now November in CET. May I please request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition if available? I read so many things about it.
You mean December?
I would like to ask for the Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes :)
Gede: Hello. I think it is now November in CET. May I please request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition if available? I read so many things about it.
KillingMoon: You mean December?
LOL. I mean I should be in bed by now.
Thank you for correcting me, KillingMoon.
KillingMoon: You mean December?
Gede: LOL. I mean I should be in bed by now.
Thank you for correcting me, KillingMoon.
You are welcome :)
1st Dec. Can I nominate KillingMoon for Deadlight, it should be safe as there are 23keys : )
Seb7.9: 1st Dec. Can I nominate KillingMoon for Deadlight, it should be safe as there are 23keys : )
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gogmmunity_monthly_giveaway/post725
Many, many thanks to You for this nomination :)
Unfortunately, I've Deadlight already. So "No", thanks this time.
Seb7.9: 1st Dec. Can I nominate KillingMoon for Deadlight, it should be safe as there are 23keys : )
Post edited December 01, 2022 by KillingMoon
May I please ask for Torchlight?

Thank you :)
mrkgnao: (...)
KillingMoon: (...)
Thank you! To save everyone's time a Star Wars Episode 1Racer has been sent to KillingMoon whom I am thankful for checking 800 games for a place in the library. I couldn't sleep today without having it done and not wasting the nomination.
... it's nice here : )
Seb7.9: Thank you! To save everyone's time a Star Wars Episode 1Racer has been sent to KillingMoon whom I am thankful for checking 800 games for a place in the library. I couldn't sleep today without having it done and not wasting the nomination.
800 games??

AFAIK, everyone has exactly 0 games on their profile :P
If Slain: Back From Hell is available when Lone_Scout returns, please consider this request. Thank you.
bluethief: AFAIK, everyone has exactly 0 games on their profile :P
Not everyone. People who haven't bought anything in the past month, nor claimed any gift or demo, still have their previous number of games. The bug triggers only when one adds a game to one's library, AFAIK.
Seb7.9: Thank you! To save everyone's time a Star Wars Episode 1Racer has been sent to KillingMoon whom I am thankful for checking 800 games for a place in the library. I couldn't sleep today without having it done and not wasting the nomination.
Many thanks to Seb7.9 for nice racer!