It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bluethief: (...)
Since the game is no longer on giveaway through GOG's main page, I guess it can be granted to you, so Granted!
Hello bluethief!

Thank you for granting me the key to the game "Narita Boy"!
And thank you so much gogtrial34987 for providing the key in the first place!

Kiru'24: (...)
does anyone maybe have a spare copy of Narita Boy. I somehow missed it. :(
Hello Kiru'24!

I am sorry, that you asked just a tiny bit to late for the key I requested earlier.
But hold on for a little while longer, another user offered me a key around the same time, and I suggested to make it available for you instead (since I already redeemed the key provided by bluethief & gogtrial34987).
So, just be patient, ok!

(And by the way, users who already had the corresponding game of those GOG.com giveaways do indeed get a redeemable giftcode. That is why gogtrial34987 and the other user not named by me could offer it.)

Kind regards to all,
foxgog
foxgog: Thank you for granting me the key to the game "Narita Boy"!
You're very welcome. I personally have no trouble with exercising my right to immediately withdraw previously given consent - but I respect your unwillingness to play that game at all. I hope you'll enjoy the game! :)
bluethief: (...)
Since the game is no longer on giveaway through GOG's main page, I guess it can be granted to you, so Granted!
foxgog: Hello bluethief!

Kiru'24: (...)
does anyone maybe have a spare copy of Narita Boy. I somehow missed it. :(
foxgog: Hello Kiru'24!

I am sorry, that you asked just a tiny bit to late for the key I requested earlier.
But hold on for a little while longer, another user offered me a key around the same time, and I suggested to make it available for you instead (since I already redeemed the key provided by bluethief & gogtrial34987).
So, just be patient, ok!

(And by the way, users who already had the corresponding game of those GOG.com giveaways do indeed get a redeemable giftcode. That is why gogtrial34987 and the other user not named by me could offer it.)

Kind regards to all,
foxgog
Ah, thank you, that makes me hopeful!
foxgog: Hello bluethief!

Hello Kiru'24!

So, just be patient, ok!

Kind regards to all,
foxgog
Kiru'24: Ah, thank you, that makes me hopeful!
You need to change your chat settings to public.
Can I request Narita Boy?, I missed the GA
If it's possible could I ask for Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition?
Hi, I wasn't on time for Narita Boy, may I have the key for it?
Kiru'24: Ah, thank you, that makes me hopeful!
Doc0075: You need to change your chat settings to public.
Oh, I didn't know about that setting. I think I might have switched it to public now!

EDIT: Got it, thank you Doc0075!
Post edited November 27, 2022 by Kiru'24
Could I get Castle on the Coast? no rush
If there's a spare key left over for Narita Boy I'll take it.
I'd like to request Ronin for November please.
Persival2207: Can I request Narita Boy?, I missed the GA
Zezione: Hi, I wasn't on time for Narita Boy, may I have the key for it?
pferreira1983: If there's a spare key left over for Narita Boy I'll take it.
Due to Lone_Scout absence and the impossibility of me editing the list of available keys, Narita Boy kept listed despite already being given to foxgog. Sorry for it might have led you to believe that the key was still available.

If, in the meantime, there are some donations, either to Lone_Scout or me, I believe your requests will be granted.
If I am eligible and the key is still available, may I have Stellaris? Thank you.

HEADS UP: there are 3 keys available for Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition that are about to expire really soon: Nov 30, 2022, 1:59 PM UTC.
Don't hesitate to ask for them, even if you wouldn't normally qualify for this giveaway.
Hi, may I have Elven Legacy Collection for November?