It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to the anonymous donor (!) for Fallout: New Vegas, and to Lone_Scout for continuing to manage the giveaway!
Hello Lone_Scout!

I would like to ask for the daggered key for "Narita Boy" from GOG.com's current giveaway.

Thank you and thanks to the one who provided this key!

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: I would like to ask for the daggered key for "Narita Boy" from GOG.com's current giveaway.
Please claim the game on the homepage instead of wasting a gift code like this. You have until November 25th 2022, 2 PM UTC to do so. If you're having trouble, first try the direct link https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim and if that doesn't work either you can try some other suggestions.
.Keys: Since I missed Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition GOG giveaway, I will ask for it and also for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, if I may, Lone.

May I ask for Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, Daggered keys Lone? :)

Thank you.
As a general rule, you should only request one game per post, but I'll make an exception as both keys expire soon. Granted
Melinho85: can i get Jet Kave Adventure ....
Sorry, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users. Your forum activity hasn't improved since the last time and your presence seems still limited to giveaway threads, so you are not eligible now.
foxgog: Hello Lone_Scout!

I would like to ask for the daggered key for "Narita Boy" from GOG.com's current giveaway.

Thank you and thanks to the one who provided this key!

Kind regards,
foxgog
As Ice_Mage commented, it's advisable to claim the game directly from the page giveaway, so users that miss the time frame will have a future chance to get it. However, if for some reason you prefer to get the key from here instead, just confirm this and it will be yours.
high rated
IMPORTANTE NOTE: Starting tomorrow Nov 25th, RL events will keep me away from my PC for over a week. You can still donate or request keys, but I won't update the list or be able to deliver anything in the meantime, so please be patient (of course, pending requests will be counted towards the month they were made in)
Meanwhile, the helpful bluethief will be in charge of managing daggered keys, feel free to ask for anything from that list.
.Keys: Since I missed Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition GOG giveaway, I will ask for it and also for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, if I may, Lone.

May I ask for Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, Daggered keys Lone? :)

Thank you.
Lone_Scout: As a general rule, you should only request one game per post, but I'll make an exception as both keys expire soon. Granted
Oh, I am sorry for that! Thank you.

Thanks also to kultpcgames for Genesis Alpha One and Wishmaster777 for Jazz Jackrabbit 2!
Can I request Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition?
Can I request Jet Kave Adventure, if available? Thanks!
W1ldc44t: Can I request Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition?
Granted
anidais: Can I request Jet Kave Adventure, if available? Thanks!
Granted
Thank you Lone_Scout and kultpcgames for Jet Kave Adventure!
Thank you Shiuman for the key and to Lone_Scout for the giveaway.
Lone_Scout: (...)
As Ice_Mage commented, it's advisable to claim the game directly from the page giveaway, so users that miss the time frame will have a future chance to get it. However, if for some reason you prefer to get the key from here instead, just confirm this and it will be yours.
Hello Lone_Scout (& Ice_Mage)!

I appreciate your responses (including Ice_Mage's suggestions in his linked post on trouble shooting potential problems with the ongoing GOG.com giveaway).
And I do understand why both of you advice to claim the game directly from the main page's giveaway button in order to preserve the key for users that might do/have miss(ed) the limited time frame. Indeed, I benefited last year from such a generous provision through our fellow gog users!

However, my motivation to ask here instead is also based on my discontent with the currently (actually for a couple of years already) attached obligatory consent to GOG.com's marketing services, which otherwise are gladly only an opt-in 'feature'.
And before others complain or diminish the significance of it--from where I am coming from these types of marketing attachments are suspicious at least or concernig regarding our perception of privacy and protection of personal data (such as our personal e-mail address).
I simply do not want to give GOG.com's marketing services and partners such kind of consent in the first place, whether or not one can disable or retreat it afterwards ('opt-out' again) does not matter for me.

Most likely, no one would have said anything, if I would have waited for the time of this offer to run out. But I did not see so many users mentioning that they already had it in their account, already. Thus only a single key being made available so far--in contrast to many former giveaways. (Compare the recent "Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection" giveaway.)

If you, Lone_Scout, after all see my request as inappropriate, then so be it. It is neither the first nor the last of these types of giveaways that I gave a pass due to my decision, nor am I asking frequently for keys.

But otherwise, I would really appreciate to still receive this one. Or, maybe, let us wait and see if or how many users might drop in after the official giveaway period has passed asking for a key.

Thank you and the sponsor of the key, anyway!

Kind regards,
foxgog
1) I'd like to request Fallout: NV

2) I hope your being away from a computer for a week is a vacation or something nice, not a business trip, or time with unpleasant relatives.

3) I hope everyone is adjusting to weather and temp changes and enjoying whatever is going on in your lives.
foxgog: snip
Since the game is no longer on giveaway through GOG's main page, I guess it can be granted to you, so Granted!
Hello friends,

does anyone maybe have a spare copy of Narita Boy. I somehow missed it. :(

EDIT: Oh, I think you don't get a spare copy even if you already had it.

EDIT2: Got a copy thanks to Doc0075!
Post edited November 27, 2022 by Kiru'24