It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG.COM is here, and with it comes some sizzling hot deals and cool game collections. While summer is a great time to get outdoors, take vacations, and go swimming, sometimes you just need to beat the heat, and we’re here to help!

Our Summer Sale contains over 3,400 game deals up to 90% off, so we’re sure there’s something for you out there. Whether you like story-driven games, strategy games, or first-person shooters, we’re positive there’s a deal here that will make a big splash!

To help you navigate the flood of games we have available, we’ve compiled many of them into collections, so even if you don’t know exactly what you want, you’ll be able to use these as a guide on your gaming journey.

We have five collections to cover, so let’s dive in!
The GOG.COM Summer Sale collections

Retro Games Collection

Summertime can be a nostalgic time as you think back to family vacations and summer breaks as a kid. Revisit that time with classics like Escape from Monkey Island (-65%) and Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%). Want to get your stealth on? Make sure to check out the classic METAL GEAR SOLID (-20%)!

Must-haves Bestsellers

Things are heating up with our Bestsellers collection as it is packed full of iconic titles! Unite the shattered lands and slay the archdemon in Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (-75%), explore the wastelands in Mad Max (-75%), and ignore mowing the grass in exchange for mowing down bad guys in Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition (-80%).

RPG Collection

Summer can be a great time to dive into an epic tale, like those presented in role-playing games! Get your Dungeons and Dragons fix with Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition (-50%) or branch out on your path in Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-55%) ! If that’s not enough, form a dungeon party and go on adventures in The Bard's Tale Trilogy (-75%).

Indie Games Collection

We can’t think of any good summer references for this section, but we’ll let these awesome indie games speak for themselves! Become a barista and help people with their problems in the visual novel Coffee Talk (-30%), join a biker gang made up of rats in Steel Rats (-80%), and escape the heat in the gothic roguelike turn-based RPG Darkest Dungeon (-80%).

Highest Discounts

There’s nothing quite as hot (or cool, depending on who you ask) as a great gaming deal, and this collection highlights the best ones! Snag the highly acclaimed real-time strategy Homeworld: Deserts of Kharakand (-90%), break into the elysian fields in Valhalla Hills (-90%), or fight your way through the Wild West in Hard West (-90%)!

There you have it, a quick look at the game collections available on GOG.COM during the Summer Sale! The sale runs until June 28th, 2021, at 1 PM UTC, so make sure to check out the many awesome gaming deals because, like summer, it’s over before you know it!

Note: games from Focus Home Interactive will leave the sale earlier – on 22nd June 2021, at 1 PM UTC.

What do you think? Plan on beating the heat with any of these games? Let us know down in the comments!
twillight: - Blair With Project Volume 1: Rustin Parr

These I'd buy without even a sale!
Dogmaus: Sadly it had that randomized final puzzle in the end I could never guess, so I could never see the ending, I hated it. But it had a good atmosphere despite the technical flaws. When Blair Witch is mentioned I always think about it instead.
Being the Bloodrayne series here, maybe? It could even join forces with Nocturne. But it wasn't so good to be convincing beyond the nostalgia effect for old players I fear.
I think you confuse it with Necronomicin.
Either way, you just had to use SAVE.
Dogmaus: Sadly it had that randomized final puzzle in the end I could never guess, so I could never see the ending, I hated it. But it had a good atmosphere despite the technical flaws. When Blair Witch is mentioned I always think about it instead.
Being the Bloodrayne series here, maybe? It could even join forces with Nocturne. But it wasn't so good to be convincing beyond the nostalgia effect for old players I fear.
twillight: I think you confuse it with Necronomicin.
No, I mean Rustin Parr, and the solution was a randomized number different for every game, so no walkthrough could help and all the logical solutions I could come up with never worked. What do you mean with "use SAVE"?
There was a Volume 2 but it was not by Terminal Reality.
I don't know Necronomicin and I can't find anything about it. Maybe it was the name in the Hungarian localization. Could it be this Cryo game, that you are referring to?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/302390/Necronomicon_The_Dawning_of_Darkness/
twillight: I think you confuse it with Necronomicin.
Dogmaus: No, I mean Rustin Parr, and the solution was a randomized number different for every game, so no walkthrough could help and all the logical solutions I could come up with never worked. What do you mean with "use SAVE"?
I don't know Necronomicin and I can't find anything about it. Maybe it was the name in the Hungarian localization. Could it be this Cryo game, that you are referring to?
Yes, that's the Necronomicon-game.

And by save I mean save?
You are at a part of the game that's going to be a problem, so you save, and if you fail, you just reload.
Necronomicon had a random puzzle at the end, so I always just let it happen, reload, enter the pre-learnt sequence, duh. Stupid timed sequence. It was logical, but you had no time to apply logic :(

For BW:vol1:RP, I assure you, I had no problem solving it, and I've played it through at least five times (aside the final run-away-from-the-boss part, I always had trouble with that, did it twice at best).
One of the great thing was for BW1 I could solve it entirely by myself, no walkthrough.
Dogmaus: No, I mean Rustin Parr, and the solution was a randomized number different for every game, so no walkthrough could help and all the logical solutions I could come up with never worked. What do you mean with "use SAVE"?
twillight: Yes, that's the Necronomicon-game.

And by save I mean save?
You are at a part of the game that's going to be a problem, so you save, and if you fail, you just reload.
Necronomicon had a random puzzle at the end, so I always just let it happen, reload, enter the pre-learnt sequence, duh. Stupid timed sequence. It was logical, but you had no time to apply logic :(

For BW:vol1:RP, I assure you, I had no problem solving it, and I've played it through at least five times (aside the final run-away-from-the-boss part, I always had trouble with that, did it twice at best).
One of the great thing was for BW1 I could solve it entirely by myself, no walkthrough.
there was nothing to reload, you had to enter a random number. Of course I had a save, but how could that have helped me? You had all the time you wanted to enter the number. There was no failing. You might be mixing up different games. Maybe the problem was with the Italian localization? I don't know. The logical answers didn't make sense, that's all.
GOG.com: The Summer Sale on GOG.COM is here,
Okay so I actually really dig the banner art and was wondering if GOG would create a desktop wallpaper of it.

It really hit the summer gaming nostalgia for me of days hanging out, playing all the classics.