It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG GALAXY 2.0, the free application to bring together all your games and friends in one place is now available for everyone to test. Visit our GOG GALAXY page and join other gamers.

Let’s put an end to resource-heavy clients running all the time and us juggling between multiple apps to access our games and see what our friends are playing. GOG GALAXY 2.0 conveniently shows you all your games as one library and makes it easier than ever to stay in touch with your friends across PC and console platforms.

For the past few years, we’ve seen continuous fragmentation of our game collections and gaming friends lists, further proving the need for an application that unites them all,” says Piotr Karwowski, Managing Director at GOG. “And I’m sure there are even more clients and launchers on the way,” Karwowski adds. “We’re amazed and thankful for the reaction from the community to the app and taking it even further by creating integrations with 20 gaming platforms – allowing everyone to see all their games and friends in GOG GALAXY 2.0.

The closed beta brought numerous big updates like seeing friends’ online status from different platforms in GOG GALAXY 2.0 or adding Global Search. The latter allows multiple options – finding games and friends, launching games with a single press of a key and giving the ability to manually add any game to the library.

We’re waiting for your feedback!

We can’t wait to see what you have to say about GOG GALAXY 2.0! Let us know what you think and want to see improved – share feedback via the in-app option, GOG GALAXY social media, and the official forum.

Learn about what you can do in GOG GALAXY 2.0

Download the app and connect GOG GALAXY 2.0 with your other preferred platforms through 20 official and community-created integrations. Import and organize all your PC and console games in one library, install and launch PC titles, keep track of your progress and see your friends’ status, achievements and game time across all gaming platforms. The app is also the best way to run and update your DRM-free GOG.COM games library. Everything is designed with your privacy in mind – no spying, no sharing with third parties, and all your data belongs to you.

You can join the GOG GALAXY 2.0 Open Beta now by downloading the app for Windows or Mac.
I am sure a lot of people have a lot to say about this so to the forum.
I hope you all who live at least in the US do understand that by signing on to Galaxy 2.0 you are not only signing away your legal rights, but by accepting those terms of service you are opening the door for the eventual process of indirect DRM at GOG as the arbitration clause becomes inevitable and effectively removes any and all serious accountability for however the terms of service are altered in the future.
Post edited December 09, 2019 by viranimus
Thanks for never inviting me to the closed beta, GOG, even though I signed up on the first day and I have bought over 600 games from you ;-)

Much appreciated.
keeveek: Thanks for never inviting me to the closed beta, GOG, even though I signed up on the first day and I have bought over 600 games from you ;-)

Much appreciated.
As far as I understand we've sent invites to everyone who signed up to closed beta. Why the invitation e-mail has not reached you? I don't know to be honest.
high rated
viranimus: I hope you all who live at least in the US do understand that by signing on to Galaxy 2.0 you are not only signing away your legal rights, but by accepting those terms of service you are opening the door for the eventual process of indirect DRM at GOG as the arbitration clause becomes inevitable and effectively removes any and all serious accountability for however the terms of service are altered in the future.
Could you explain this a bit? What rights are you signing away? What kind of indirect DRM are you referring to?
Command line arguments. That's what Galaxy 2.0 needs before i'll use it.
high rated
Any info regarding the LInux support?
high rated
I use GNU/Linux. Sorry.
Got invited to the closed beta two months ago (to the day, in fact). Couldn't run it then, can't run it now due to the fact that I'm using Vista as my OS.
high rated
Any plans on open-sourcing at least PARTS of this so we can develop a Linux version ourselves? Would probably be faster :)
viranimus: ... you are opening the door for the eventual process of indirect DRM at GOG as the arbitration clause becomes inevitable and effectively removes any and all serious accountability for however the terms of service are altered in the future.
Until GOG has written on the site, that they are selling DRM-free games (and there will be offline installers aswell), I believe them and I will buy game in this store.

If this will change in the future, well... hope that won't be the case.
Post edited December 09, 2019 by op_2019_si
high rated
When will the Linux version come? :-) ....... .. .. . .. . . . . .. . .. .. .

Silence, eternal silence? Not surprised.

Say what you want of Valve but they do more for gaming on Linux. Sure it might be as a counter to Windows Shop so that will not become the only place you can buy programs, games included, for Windows. It already is the only place if you have the S version of Windows. GOG benefits from this too.
high rated
You guys keep ignoring your Linux customers!!! So frustrating!
low rated
Today’s release...steam! Yay!