It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dizcology: Nice work, AnonGiftBot, sir!
Rodzaju: Nice one yourself.
Unfortunately, I have all of them :)
:-D
Fallout Tactics
I've gotta ask although I don't deserve more from the good folk of GoG.
But dues ex and thief are on sale -http://www.gog.com/promo/fair_and_square_selection
Either would be lovely
Cheers
Current wishlist from the GOG summer sale (Oh, why o why could it not happen 2 weeks from now=( )

Syndicate
Syndicate Wars
Deus Ex
Deux Ex Invisible War

I remember playing Syndicate on the 3DO...not sure if it will be the same now, but it was an enjoyable game back in the day. I really wish the new version did not go the FPS route...really sad in my opinion. I wish developers would stop taking older games and trying to make them into FPS or a genre that they were not to begin with. Now it is one thing to innovate, it is another too try and take an old game and turn into a CoD clone or a generic FPS just because they think it will sell copies to the younger generation...but enough of me babbling.

If anyone feels generous, I would appreciate anything. Thank you very much. I doubt it will be as much fun as the much enjoyable "Secret of Magic Crystal" I managed to win in a Momo giveaway=P Luckily, I have kids for that one...hehe...
Police Quest SWAT 1+2, someone? Please? You'd make my day :)
Thought I'd ask if anyone has or is planning to buy the Omerta pack just for the DLC's? If you have no plans for the code for the game itself, I'd like to be considered for it. Thank you.
I'd like to re-throw out my request for Thief one or Thief 2. I loved Thief 3 and I still have an oldschool boxed copy, but I hear it's inferior to the first two and I'd like to experience them.

Alas, I don't get paid until the sales are over :(
Long time no see...back for a moment to leech ;)

Why is it that every time a promo is on hand basically everything I have on my wishlist is discounted :P

Wishlist alphabetically:

CAESAR 3
CARMAGEDDON MAX PACK
CHILDREN OF THE NILE COMPLETE
CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
CULTURES 1+2
DUNGEON KEEPER™ 2
FEZ
INCREDIPEDE
MAGIC CARPET™
NORMALITY
PHANTASMAGORIA
PHARAOH + CLEOPATRA
POPULOUS™: THE BEGINNING
REALMS OF THE HAUNTING
ROBINSON'S REQUIEM COLLECTION
SID MEIER'S ALPHA CENTAURI™
STONEKEEP
THEME HOSPITAL
ULTIMA™ 1+2+3
ULTIMA™ 4+5+6
ZEUS + POSEIDON (ACROPOLIS)

All are welcome and appreciated :)
Post edited June 21, 2013 by azah_lemur
high rated
azah_lemur: Long time no see...back for a moment to leech ;)

Why is it that every time a promo is on hand basically everything I have on my wishlist is discounted :P

Wishlist alphabetically:
GOBLIIINS PACK
PMed. ^_^
-repost

I would really like FTL if anyone can spare $2.50. I would also like Thief (1,2 or 3) or Deus Ex if anyone has a spare copy.
YellowAries: King of Dragon Pass seems to be getting a lot of hype and is on sale for 1.50 here.. if anyone has a sudden bout of generosity I would love to be the recipient of that =) And as always, please consider others first.
HGiles: Check your PMs
crazed_undead: Theme Hospital looks really cool and I've got some friends who really want me to join them in playing it, so if anyone is feeling generous, I would really appreciate it.
HGiles: Check your PMs
Thanks ;) +1
The Arma Recruitment Pack is up for 15 hours from now, I don't want to miss the chance hehe, If someone is feeling generous I'd love it, I've loved this games Since OP Flashpoint :)

If you want to work something out (I'd prefer this) come here and see if you find something interesting.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6937

Cheers and thanks!
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Crsldmc
Wishlist :

-Eador: Masters of a Broken World
-Great Battle: Collector's Edition
-Arx Fatalis
-Omikron: Nomad Soul
-FTL
-SimCity 2000™ Special Edition
-ARMA: Gold Edition
-Incredipede
-The Cat Lady
-Syndicate
-Overlord+ Raising Hell
-Multiwinia
-Total Overdose: A Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico
-Kingpin: Life of Crime
-Bloodrayne 2
-Darwinia
-Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
-Heroes Chronicles
-Sword of The Stars: The Pit

I've bolded those that are on a higher % off .
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Licurg
FTL: Faster Than Light would absolutely make my day, and it's on sale...
azah_lemur: Long time no see...back for a moment to leech ;)

Wishlist alphabetically:
GOBLIIINS PACK
YnK: PMed. ^_^
Thank you very much :D