It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you GOG for this awesome longest day sale

now my wishlist only has these missing:

Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Freespace 2
System Shock™ 2
*REQUEST FULLFILLED*
Post edited June 21, 2013 by YellowAries
I would really like FTL if anyone can spare $2.50. I would also like Thief (1,2 or 3) or Deus Ex if anyone has a spare copy.
Post edited June 21, 2013 by cj13810
Any kind soul throw me a code for Syndicate Wars? Preferably someone who owns all the bullfrog games already so it will only be like $2 or something silly? Only game in that particular bundle I "need".

Thankyou! :)
I've had my on a particular game now for quite some time, but never really had the excess funds to get it. Even now my wallet's pretty tight, but if someone could gift me Retro City Rampage that would make my day, easily.

Thank you in advance. :)
I'd really like either Quest for Glory 1-5 or Edna and Harvey, if anyone's in a giving mood during these summer sales
Bumping from the depths one more time hehe :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post9631
Eh what the hell...

I'll try my luck for any of the following (anything I already own will be re-gifted)

Mighty Heroic Bundle (HOMM5 will be re-gifted)
ARMA Recruitment Pack
Daedalic Adventure All Stars - Many thanks to AnonymousGiftBot
Might and Magic Mega Pack
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Bigs
Todays sales are AMAZING so if someone has spares from certain bundles or just wants to raise their karma by gifting, feel free to shoot me any of these:
-Mighty Heroic Bundle (particularly interested in HOMM 3)
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit
-Evoland

Thanks in advance!
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Zorder
Fallout 1 cause I missed the givaway :(

Also very interested In the Fair and Square bundle
System Shock 2 and classic rpgs would be welcome
Well : ) It´s my first time doing this,but I would love to have Heroes 3 or 5, Might Magic I-VI or Daikatana.
high rated
YellowAries: King of Dragon Pass seems to be getting a lot of hype and is on sale for 1.50 here.. if anyone has a sudden bout of generosity I would love to be the recipient of that =) And as always, please consider others first.
Check your PMs
crazed_undead: Theme Hospital looks really cool and I've got some friends who really want me to join them in playing it, so if anyone is feeling generous, I would really appreciate it.
Check your PMs
Post edited June 21, 2013 by HGiles
King of Dragon's Pass is really cheap right now. If anyone feels nice......
FTL would make my day. =)
I really really want FTL but i can't buy it... and it's on sale...