It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if anyone is feeling generous would love to have these games from the current promo

1) overlord+raising hell

2) blade of darkness
If anyone is feeling generous i would like
Blade of Darkness
Overlord + Raising Hell
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder 2
1nsane

Thanks for reading
Hi guys, been away from here for a while, I recently managed to bought Hitman Absolution from the GG sale by borrowing from my mother, so that means how broke I am, if someone's feeling gifty I have had Blade of Darkness on my wishlist for a long time, I would love to try it. :)

There are some request before mine, consider those first, is the correct thing to do.

Cheers.
If somebody would want me to play Overlord...
wishlist:
Wizardry 8 and/or Wizardry 6+7
Deponia 1 or 2
The Cat Lady
Clive Barker "Clive Barker's Undying" by Clive Barker
Thief 1 or 2
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Omikron
Psychonauts
Gemini Rue
Silver
Soul Reaver
Beyond Good and Evil
Carmaggedon
contact me by PM
nvm
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Zorder
Thanks to OneFiercePuppy for "Blades of Darkness"!
adambiser: Blades of Darkness
*Blade
adambiser: Blades of Darkness
Licurg: *Blade
Blah blah blah.
If anyone is feeling generous I would love a copy of Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude (especially), Project Eden, Anodyne, or Richard & Alice. Please and thank you in advance, I'd greatly appreciate it. :) Also, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
( Rayman Origins )
Re-post:

-1nsane
I'd love a copy of cannon fodder 2. Its on sale now if anybodies feeling generous. That or Simcity 2000
Overlord would be awesome, thanks :D
Blade of Darkness looks kind cool, reminds me kinda like VtM: Redemption.

I also never got to play the original Leisure Suit Larry games only Magna Cum Laude and I heard the originals are really good so either is fine.

Thank You