It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: Wouldn't mind getting any/all of the ZORK games from the current promotion if anyone is feeling gifty ;)
Recsam511: Check PM (in 1 min) for Zork Anthology.

I also support this request and I hope some else will gifts you others game from this series :)
TYVM - made my weekend already... now to try and kickstart my imagination! :P
I'd really like to play Quest for Glory if anyone's up for helping out a complete stranger.
Would love Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura from promo. :)

Thanks in advance!
+1 Recsam :-)
i have some games on my wishlist from the current promo
Torin's Passage and / or Police Quest SWAT 1 + 2

Thank you very much in advance!
high rated
keeveek: Torin's Passage and / or Police Quest SWAT 1 + 2

Thank you very much in advance!
PMed you.
From the Current Promo:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Top 5 wishes:
1 - Freespace 2
2 - Leisure Suit Larry
3 - Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Gabriel Knight 2 - Thank you so much <span class="bold">HMDK</span>, unfortunately I wasn't able to help you, but you helped me a lot! o/

(yeah, I know.. it's not five...)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Stooner
YnK: PMed you.
Thank you so much for Torin's Passage :-)
I feel so guilty about this but the Book of Unwritten tales #2 took my last penny and I'm dying to take a whack at that Zeus game.
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, Zork: Grand Inquisitor (from the current promo) would be awesome.
Zeus/Poseidon Pharoah+Cleopatra have been on my wishlist since I joined. Wife will let me buy one or the other so if anyone feels generous and wants to eliminate the need to choose... :P
Somebody please I really want Arcanum, its on my list of Classic CRPGs to buy along with Wizardry, Gothic, and Temple of Elemental Evil.
Any of these from the current promo would make me a more happy individual (ordered by order of preference though)
-Dark Reign + Expansion
-Zeus + Poseidon
-Caesar 3
-Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
-Pharaoh + Cleopatra
-Arcanum Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura
-Call to Power 2
-Dark Reign 2

Thanks in advance!