It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

innerring: I also have a spare Knight & Merchants key. If anyone wants it, reply to the post.
GOG ?
innerring: I also have a spare Knight & Merchants key. If anyone wants it, reply to the post.
Licurg: GOG ?
Yes, from a Groupee bundle.
Licurg: GOG ?
Do you want a key for it?

Oh just saw innerring has one, must read before posting hehe
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Crsldmc
innerring: snip
I'll take it if you're offering.
adambiser: Sent! Enjoy!
tinyE: Before the day is out he's gonna need both Strongholds and all three Settlers. Just FYI. :P
Hey, I did my part already. I'll let you take over now. :)
tinyE: Before the day is out he's gonna need both Strongholds and all three Settlers. Just FYI. :P
adambiser: Hey, I did my part already. I'll let you take over now. :)
So this is the main reason TinyE has been so crazy with this kind of titles of late :) hahaha

I love Stronghold, also the soundtrack is amazing.
innerring: snip
Licurg: I'll take it if you're offering.
Pm sent
adambiser: Hey, I did my part already. I'll let you take over now. :)
Crsldmc: So this is the main reason TinyE has been so crazy with this kind of titles of late :) hahaha

I finally bought Settlers 3 my own self, loving that. Finished Stronghold and now I'm kind of screwing around with Crusader though I'm not really crazy about some of the tweeks they did.. And YES, GREAT soundtrack. I normally turn music off but not with those.
adambiser: Sent! Enjoy!
Well, the needs are going to get put on the wait list. :P There's at least one game that will come first. Colonization if you've never played/looked at it (Before Civ IV butchered it). I'll get to it (Stronghold/Settlers) some day...but married male...new toys are hard to justify to the wife, lol.

Edit: And not to sound ungrateful, thanks a lot! :)
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Bismarck
innerring: Pm sent
Redeemed, thanks :)
Crsldmc: Do you want a key for it?

Oh just saw innerring has one, must read before posting hehe
Yeah, I got one from him, but thanks to you too, +1
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Licurg
Crsldmc: So this is the main reason TinyE has been so crazy with this kind of titles of late :) hahaha

tinyE: I finally bought Settlers 3 my own self, loving that. Finished Stronghold and now I'm kind of screwing around with Crusader though I'm not really crazy about some of the tweeks they did.. And YES, GREAT soundtrack. I normally turn music off but not with those.
Yes they're excellent titles for sure, I might get Crusader in the near future, it looks excellent, then I'll give you my opinion 'bout it.

As for Knights and Merchants I have a key for it, was going to gift it but Licurg got it from innerring so I guess divine providence is telling me to redeem it. :dd

Edit: hey Licurg thanks! have a good one with it! I'll redeem mine, got super curious about it :dd
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Crsldmc
high rated
Theta_Sigma: I figured I'd give this another go before the 50% deal is over tomorrow but, if anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition. Please and thank you in advance. :)
Check your pm.
Theta_Sigma: I figured I'd give this another go before the 50% deal is over tomorrow but, if anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition. Please and thank you in advance. :)
woosk: Check your pm.
+1 to you bro, thanks for doing this.
Holy crap that just made my day, thank you, I sent you a +1 and PM with a thank you in reply as well. Oh man, I am literally dancing for joy (yes I am that weird). Woohoo!!! ^_^
Crsldmc: +1 to you bro, thanks for doing this.
I don't get it! Do you have a spare key of Knights & Merchants or not? xD Your post was confusing. If yes , can I relieve you of it? :P
I gave you a +1. It's great to see people who give a helping hand :D
Post edited May 01, 2013 by HijacK