It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

awesome stuff Homer +rep
Stooner: I think 12 hours will not suffice...
tinyE: NO SHIT
The way I play RPGs, 12 hours from now I will be starting over for the 50th time because I can't get my chracter's hair just the way I like it. Don't laugh. I did that the first time I played Dungeon Siege.
:D
Looks like a friend of mine, who plays Pro Evo Soccer and spend more time customizing the looks of his player...
I guess you two should play The Sims or something like that... :P
The way I play RPGs, 12 hours from now I will be starting over for the 50th time because I can't get my chracter's hair just the way I like it. Don't laugh. I did that the first time I played Dungeon Siege.
Stooner: :D
Looks like a friend of mine, who plays Pro Evo Soccer and spend more time customizing the looks of his player...
I guess you two should play The Sims or something like that... :P
I played the Sims just last night. Sims 2 actually. I made my guy an athlete but he got electrocted while working out, no lie.
Ki11s0n3: Baldur's Gate 1
Check your PMs.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by dovahcore
I would like to play any game from the D&D promo - I only have Temple of Elemental Evil.
Mainly Planescape Torment, that is which caught most of my attention. But I don't have any of the others, so I'd be happy too.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by JouinUP
Robette: I would like to play Temple of elemental evil if someone happens to get an extra copy.
HomerSimpson: Check your PMs.
Thanks for the game, much appreciated.
The way I play RPGs, 12 hours from now I will be starting over for the 50th time because I can't get my character's hair just the way I like it. Don't laugh. I did that the first time I played Dungeon Siege.
I get that with naming my Arcanum character...
giofive: The generosity in this communiy is astounding, and if anyone is feeling like being generous to a newbie, I would be most grateful to have any of the

commandos games available on GOG.

In time I will start gifting too.

Just loving this community everybody
If steam isn't a hindrance for you, I still got a Commandos 2 key lying around...
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Robette
Truly appreciate the gesture P1na (see 3 posts below) - Planescape shall get plenty of playtime :). Hope to return the karmic favor one day and will keep an eye out. Thanks much!
Post edited April 06, 2013 by teshra
HomerSimpson: Check your PMs.
Robette: Thanks for the game, much appreciated.
The way I play RPGs, 12 hours from now I will be starting over for the 50th time because I can't get my character's hair just the way I like it. Don't laugh. I did that the first time I played Dungeon Siege.
Robette: I get that with naming my Arcanum character...
giofive: The generosity in this communiy is astounding, and if anyone is feeling like being generous to a newbie, I would be most grateful to have any of the

commandos games available on GOG.

In time I will start gifting too.

Just loving this community everybody
Robette: If steam isn't a hindrance for you, I still got a Commandos 2 key lying around...
Goodness, that is fantastic. The only problem is I have not used steam before, how does it work? Do others have trouble? I would hate to waste your gift
Robette: Thanks for the game, much appreciated.

I get that with naming my Arcanum character...

If steam isn't a hindrance for you, I still got a Commandos 2 key lying around...
giofive: Goodness, that is fantastic. The only problem is I have not used steam before, how does it work? Do others have trouble? I would hate to waste your gift
For C2 LEARN Steam! It is one of the greatest games EVER! If I didn't already own it I'd be on this like flies on shit and I hate Steam. :D
teshra: If anyone might have an extra key for Planescape: Torment or NWN: Diamond Edition that they bought with their bundle but already had those games, those be the only 2 games I'm really liking within this promo. Would have already bought if you could buy at 80% but if you only buy 2, the price isn't as appealing with the much smaller discount. Might be more appealing on Monday as the promo is winding down but before that, figure it doesn't hurt to ask here right?
Thanks!
I got this one. Just not NWN, as it was boring.

btw, I got my gogWiki page going a little while ago, so my wishlist is now public domain. I don't think I'll ever post my wishes here again, but if someone ever feels like gifting something to me, you know where to find them.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Accatone
high rated
rambell: Baldur's Gate & Icewind
Check your PM
Icewind Dale 2 Complete is the only one I'm missing from the D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo on my collection. Reposting, to see if I can get even more lucky heh. Thanks in advance!
Hi!
I play a lot of games, but my favourite genre is RPG. I didn't played many "old-school" RPG's but I would like to start.
I would love to start with Neverwinter Nights 2 or Neverwinter Nights Diamond, if anyone is feeling generous enough I would accept one of them :D
if anyone is feeling really generous would love to have the whole d&d bundle from the promo.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by blitsfire