It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kabhal you're awesome man! you just got a +1 on every post in here I see bro! thank you for those two awesome titles!
rabbit hole

wishlist:
Omikron - The Nomad Soul

thanks!
The current D&D stacking sale promo is so awesome. Brings back awesome memories, I still have my cds of NWN Diamond and D&D somewhere. I have heard awesome stuff about Baldur's Gate & Icewind and would love to try it out if anyone is willing to don on a red fluffy suit with a fake belly and white beard early? Or course if you are gonna don that...would it be crazy to extend my neck out and ask for the bundle? sans the 2 I know I have on cds somewhere. Else, you can just pull a chopping board over....

I have gotten 2 games from the community here and wish to reciprocate. With any luck, I shall finally graduate in 2 months or so and get a job and a source of income.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by rambell
santata: Just wanted to ask if someone could throw a Baldur's Gate 2 this way.
I'd be really glad for it.
kabhal: Check PMs... have a nice day. :)
Thank you! You're fantastic!
Just wanted to post my current "general" wishlist:
ANOTHER WORLD: 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
ETHERLORDS 2
GHOST MASTER
WING COMMANDER™ 3 HEART OF THE TIGER™
THE LONGEST JOURNEY
Post edited April 07, 2013 by RadonGOG
Just updating my "most wanted" list, in case someone's feeling generous and happens to have one of these to spare. Thanks for looking! :)

Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Edna & Harvey
any of the Gothic games

edit: Many thanks for Evoland, Dischord!
Post edited April 06, 2013 by akhliber
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
&
Planescape: Torment

Would really make the month I am having right now so much better, you guys know how it is getting another year older can be depressing at times.
If someone is feeling generous I'd be grateful for Baldur's Gate 2. Speaking of which, it's a shame there aren't many new RPG's like this these days.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Azgrel
The generosity in this communiy is astounding, and if anyone is feeling like being generous to a newbie, I would be most grateful to have any of the

commandos games available on GOG.

In time I will start gifting too.

Just loving this community everybody
I would like to play Temple of elemental evil if someone happens to get an extra copy.
I wanted to jump in and thank everyone again who helped me complete my RPG collection yesterday. I just woke up and found myself in a HUGE bilzzard that is suppose to last the next 12 hours so you have NO CLUE how much this means to me to have this much hacking and slashing to pass the time. :D
A copy of Neverwinter Nights 2 would be great, if anyone feels generous.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Berserkr
tinyE: I wanted to jump in and thank everyone again who helped me complete my RPG collection yesterday. I just woke up and found myself in a HUGE bilzzard that is suppose to last the next 12 hours so you have NO CLUE how much this means to me to have this much hacking and slashing to pass the time. :D
I think 12 hours will not suffice...
high rated
Robette: I would like to play Temple of elemental evil if someone happens to get an extra copy.
Check your PMs.
tinyE: I wanted to jump in and thank everyone again who helped me complete my RPG collection yesterday. I just woke up and found myself in a HUGE bilzzard that is suppose to last the next 12 hours so you have NO CLUE how much this means to me to have this much hacking and slashing to pass the time. :D
Stooner: I think 12 hours will not suffice...
NO SHIT
The way I play RPGs, 12 hours from now I will be starting over for the 50th time because I can't get my character's hair just the way I like it. Don't laugh. I did that the first time I played Dungeon Siege.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by tinyE