It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Never thought they'd be on sale! if someone is feeling so geneous i'd like to get a copy for NWN 1 and/or Planescape: Torment but after the other guys receive theirs (like cj13810), patience is always rewarded, thank you GOG community for showing me theres A LOT of awesome people out there.
If anyone has spares from the current sale I'm looking for:
- Icewind Dale 2 Complete
This is the one I'm missing from the D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo on my collection. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Special thanks to kabhal for gifting me the following, +1!
- Icewind Dale Complete
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
- Temple of Elemental Evil, The
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Zorder
high rated
cj13810: I am just bumping my post
Crsldmc: Never thought they'd be on sale! if someone is feeling so geneous i'd like to get a copy for NWN 1 and/or Planescape: Torment but after the other guys receive theirs (like cj13810), patience is always rewarded, thank you GOG community for showing me theres A LOT of awesome people out there.
Check PMs, have a nice day guys. :)

Zorder: If anyone has spares from the current sale I'm looking for:
- Icewind Dale Complete
- Icewind Dale 2 Complete
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
- Temple of Elemental Evil, The
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
These are the ones I'm missing from the D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo on my collection. Thanks in advance!
Check PMs, have a nice day my friend.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by kabhal
From the current promo, I would like to try out Baldur's Gate 2, as I have yet to play a single BG game.

Also, why is kabhal not high rated yet? Don't you people see what he's doing? :D

Edit: Thanks kabhal, you're freakin' awesome! :D Love ya, you beautiful person.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by X3R022
EDIT: The awesome kabhal gifted me the whole D&D bundle!
Thank you so much!!!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by dovahcore
high rated
X3R022: From the current promo, I would like to try out Baldur's Gate 2, as I have yet to play a single BG game.

Also, why is kabhal not high rated yet? Do you people see what he's doing? :D
dovahcore: I would love to get the whole D&D bundle if someone is really generous!
Check PMs guys and have a nice day.
X3R022: From the current promo, I would like to try out Baldur's Gate 2, as I have yet to play a single BG game.

Also, why is kabhal not high rated yet? Do you people see what he's doing? :D
kabhal:
dovahcore: I would love to get the whole D&D bundle if someone is really generous!
kabhal: Check PMs guys and have a nice day.
Holy cow man, you are on a role +1
Post edited April 05, 2013 by cj13810
CRAZY!
So many giveaways on the go, yet so many posts in here right now!
X3R022: Also, why is kabhal not high rated yet? Do you people see what he's doing? :D
Because I don't pay attention to the gifting thread. +1 on every post of his I can find :P

Good on you, mate!
kabhal, long time no see you...
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd love to get Heroes of Might and Magic III :3
If anyone got a spare copy from the current promo of either Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete or Baldur's Gate 2 Complete, I'll be most grateful.
high rated
Stooner: kabhal, long time no see you...
Ha, indeed. :) I wanted to say this is more of a pay it forward thing than anything. This forum was very generous back in early 2012... and that is why I am generous now. Because of those people being generous to others back then. Lots of nice people here now and then.
Stooner: kabhal, long time no see you...
kabhal: Ha, indeed. :) I wanted to say this is more of a pay it forward thing than anything. This forum was very generous back in early 2012... and that is why I am generous now. Because of those people being generous to others back then. Lots of nice people here now and then.
Talk about generosity... ;p you're right, but this forum never cease to amaze on that...
good to see you!
all I can say kabhal is that you are kicking ass...