It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well I haven't had any luck in the trading section of GOG (no interest in my post at all :-( )so I thought I'd see if any kind souls are in a giving mood instead.
Gog Items I've been trying to trade for & am now putting on wishlist in order of desire:

Eador: Masters of the Broken World ($19.99 Pre-order)
Strike Suit Zero ($19.99)
Clive Barker’s Undying $5.99)
Evoland ($8.99 Sale)
RetroMator 4000 (Free Not yet released)

Contact point is just GOG pm.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by JunglePredator
Just for the record, I no longer seek Planescape Torment, my friend just bought it:)
If anyone is feeling particularly gifty, I would appreciate any of the following from my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Theta_Sigma]Wishlist.[/url] Especially, NWN2, Etherlords 2, 99 Levels to Hell, Zafehouse Diaries or Pathologic.

I could use some cheering up; I recently got hosed for tickets by a convention I attend every year, and I may not be able to go this year due to THEIR SNAFU with their billing site. It has be bummed out because I booked everything already and a lot of it is non-refundable now. :( Hell, I'd be happy with a hug right now.
Maybe somebody interested in gifting me a whole Dungeon and Dragon-Bundle? ;)
Already got NWN I&II and Planescape,but here are also many around who are interested in them so I could do some regifting ;)

Edit: WOW, this was fast!
I´m not looking for the bundle anymore!
Cadaver747 was so kind to gift it to me!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by RadonGOG
Thank you Rawmilk905 for NWN2
Post edited April 05, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
---
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Stooner
My standard wishlist is like that:

- Omikron
- Clive Barker's Undying
- Evoland
- The Book Of Unwritten Tales: Critter Chronicles
- Aquanox 2
- Aquanox

But due promo, I would not mind Baldur's Gate 2 if some1 have spare key's ^^

Thx for reading.

Big thx to rawmilk905 for gifting me NWN1&2!
Also thx for Cadaver747 that posted entire D&D pack down there!
Thx to te_lanus for gifting me ToEE (rest of key that he got from Cadaver747 ^^)
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Trid
RadonGOG: Maybe somebody interested in gifting me a whole Dungeon and Dragon-Bundle? ;)
Already got NWN I&II and Planescape,but here are also many around who are interested in them so I could do some regifting ;)
PMed you a code
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Cadaver747
I would really love to play Neverwinter Nights 2 too ;)
Cadaver747: Wrong thread
Well, both gave me a "Not available in your country" though, was worth a try.

Thank you (again) for your generosity.
Cadaver747: Wrong thread
JMich: Well, both gave me a "Not available in your country" though, was worth a try.

Thank you (again) for your generosity.
I am ashamed, was bought out from Ultimatum Games for full price...
Cadaver747: I am ashamed, was bought out from Ultimatum Games for full price...
I think that BL2 has 2 regions, RU and RoW. So depending on what "full price" was, you may have been cheated/scammed. Maybe someone else can use them though, but Greece (aka EU2) wasn't able :/

No worries though :)
Cadaver747: I am ashamed, was bought out from Ultimatum Games for full price...
JMich: I think that BL2 has 2 regions, RU and RoW. So depending on what "full price" was, you may have been cheated/scammed. Maybe someone else can use them though, but Greece (aka EU2) wasn't able :/

No worries though :)
99.98 USD - sounds like full international price to me :(
Cadaver747: 99.98 USD - sounds like full international price to me :(
And way too much atm as well :/ I'd suggest asking them for clarification on what's going on.
I share my wishlist just in case if somebody is feeling generous.

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
BROKEN SWORD 2: REMASTERED + THE ORIGINAL GAME

Edit:
Many thanks to rawmilk905 who gifted me NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 1 and NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2.

Thanks to Cadaver747's giveaway I got ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE and ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by anx