It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd gladly adopt an orphan RCT3 code in need of being played by a very dedicated player.

Thank you.
Crsldmc: Awesome bro! also is it really good? I've been giving an eye to it for some time but not sure enough.
X3R022: Is it any good? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!! :D

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. It can be a bit clunky at times but the sheer depth and story in that game far outstrips any UI clunkyness, at least in my opinion. :D :D
Even though I havent played Arcanum yet it comes from the same guys that brought us Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines so they gained a trust bonus over here :D
Crsldmc: Awesome bro! also is it really good? I've been giving an eye to it for some time but not sure enough.
SirEyeball: Don't know yet I just got it ;=) looks fantastic and has a great deal of mods for it so My guess would be yes

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. It can be a bit clunky at times but the sheer depth and story in that game far outstrips any UI clunkyness, at least in my opinion. :D :D

YaYosucka: Even though I havent played Arcanum yet it comes from the same guys that brought us Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines so they gained a trust bonus over here :D
Awesome! did they? I loved Bloodlines, joined GOG and my first games were Sacred Gold and Redemption!
Would love to give a try now that you say this about it!

Also the fact that it has mods makes the games so replayable!
Updated list

Alone in the dark 1+2+3

Any of the roller coaster tycoon games

System Shock 2

Bloodrayne

Any Dungeon Master Games

Any Broken Sword Games

Uplink
Updated List:

Arcanum
Neverwinter Nights 2
Baldur's Gate
Guilty Gear
Deus Ex
Fallout
SimCity
HoMM 2 or 3

Thanks to anyone in advance!
If anyone has a spare copy of HoMM3 that needs a home, it would bring back lots of fond memories for me. :D

Scratch that. Thanks to Adzeth, I now have it! God I love this community!
Post edited March 25, 2013 by X3R022
I'm interested in Masters of Orion 1+2 and Darklands from the promo. but can't make any purchases at this time.

Thanks for the consideration.
would love to give this game another stab:
Omikron - The Nomad Soul

i cant let the serial killers from alt dimensions win!

thanks!
This thread is so cool! GOG is even cooler! I would love to take a copy of Arma Gold Edition under my warm and always protecting wing to love and care it if someone is feeling so kind. :b
ErekoseDM: would love to give this game another stab:
Omikron - The Nomad Soul

i cant let the serial killers from alt dimensions win!

thanks!
I just wanted to say that ErekoseDM was kind enough to gift me a game just last night, and I will send pretend-fresh-baked-cookies to anyone kind enough to fulfill his wish. I've emptied my wallet this week, but my pretend cookies are to feign death for. ;)
I can't make purchases right now, but I'm interested in the recently published Syndicate Wars. If anyone is willing to gift it to me, thank you very much!
Elvin37: Repost

If anyone is feeling generous I would really like any of these games from the current promo:

- Outcast
- Darklands

And these two games that my wife would really love to play again:

- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 : Triple Thrill Pack

I would prioritize the games for my wife if possible thanks.

Thank you very much to all the generous souls!
There you go, check your messages good sir. ;)
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Robette
Just reposting this while the promo is still running if anyone feels generous:

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
Quick re-post while the sale's still running :

-Master of Magic
-Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
=)
Post edited March 25, 2013 by dudetterinazor