It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aldz24: omg thank you sir :D
Np, enjoy.
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 or Tomb Raider 1+2+3 would make me really happy. Thanks if anyone feels generous enough :)

-

Edit: Thanks a lot to moraboy for RCT2 :D
Post edited February 11, 2013 by park_84
park_84: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 or Tomb Raider 1+2+3 would make me really happy. Thanks if anyone feels generous enough :)
The RollerCoaster Tycoon series is one of my favourite series of games of all time. I hope this will bring as much fun to you as it has to me. Check your PM :)
Can anyone get me Pinball gold pack or cannon fodder 2 please?
Post edited February 11, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
Th3R3n3gad3: Pinball gold pack or cannon fodder 2 anyone?
if you are offering I will ask for pinball please :) (or you might want to change your wording a tad)
So, uh.. about 2 hours to the end of the weekend promo, and I'm really interested on Startopia.
But, I'm having problems with CC, and, as everyone should know, nothing in this country works until thursday.. ;p
If you can give me a hand, I'll pay you back as soon as I sort things out...

thanks!
high rated
Stooner: So, uh.. about 2 hours to the end of the weekend promo, and I'm really interested on Startopia.
But, I'm having problems with CC, and, as everyone should know, nothing in this country works until thursday.. ;p
If you can give me a hand, I'll pay you back as soon as I sort things out...

thanks!
If you ask that nicely...
I withdraw my previous post. I happened across this site too recently to even think of posting any kind of wishlist here.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by Faeja_Vu
P1na: If you ask that nicely...
:D, thank you...
I always wanted to play Worms:Forts Under Siege
Nevermind.
Post edited February 12, 2013 by lukew
Just Updating My Wishlist :
Postal 2 Complete
The Bards Tale
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
RunAway Road Adventures
If it's no trouble to anyone, Rise of the Triad is a game that's recently caught eye. I don't have any funds right now, so any goodwill would be appreciated :)
My current wishlist:

- Sanitarium

- Stonekeep

- The Whispered World

- King of Dragon Pass

- Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams
Just bought Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but the game won't run on my computer. Keep crashing.... Would much rather buy the first Ghost Recon now, If I had any money left to spend.