It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who's the ninja! I'm the ninja! :P :D Thanks a lot, I couldn't resist. Downloading the game right now :D
Post edited January 01, 2013 by keeveek
Dischord: Great bunch of people in this thread, understanding too :)

Happy New Year to all, and an Eador: Genesis code for a Ninja!

PNDX-9HAH-7D4W-QDTF
Darn, and I really thought I had a chance on this one. Guess it's back to training in Mark of the Ninja.
keeveek: Who's the ninja! I'm the ninja! :P :D Thanks a lot, I couldn't resist. Downloading the game right now :D
Congrats, it's one of the best TBS I've played in years :D
Dischord +1 mate, and happy New Year :D
Got an extra Duke 3d code from when it was on promo. If anyone needs it give a reply to this message.
P1na: Darn, and I really thought I had a chance on this one. Guess it's back to training in Mark of the Ninja.
Fear not, Ninja, for your speed was sufficient to harness a code in your PM inbox..
Maybe somebody has a spare copy of Divine Divinity - I'll be very grateful. Thanks for reading :)
If anyone is feeling generous, sexy or perhaps even suave, I'd like to try La Mulana.

But seriously, I'm a sucker for metroidvania games.

edit. nvm, fortunate enough to get this.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Archetype00
high rated
mrbax: To the successful, lucky, or blessed: any of the current World War II games on special would make a great gift to kick off my 2013.

Happy New Year everyone!
Not particularly successful, lucky, or blessed, but does stupid count?

Check PM and Happy New Year!
high rated
piwer: Maybe somebody has a spare copy of Divine Divinity - I'll be very grateful. Thanks for reading :)
Not spare, but addressed! Have fun, check PM!
My wish list for the generous.

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Real Myst

Thanks in advance and a happy new year.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Garrett24601
My GOG wishlist has not changed for a while, so if anybody has a spare key of one of this games, I'll be very grateful:

Pharaoh / Cleopatra

Happy New Year :)
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Niflmine
As the sale nears its end, my wishlist is mainly down to:

The 7th Guest
Alpha Centauri
Real Myst
Shadow Warrior

If anyone has a spare for any of these, I'd be most thankful! Happy New Year, everyone. :)
Thank you Dischord again mate :D +1
If anyone has a spare copy of Planescape Torment I'd be eternally grateful :)