It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone can give me random gog game ? I would be gratefull (dont know how to spell "ok") .
If anybody has Enclave or Ground Control 1 or 2 spare during sale I would be grateful
Wishlisted games in promo:

Individual games:
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Chronicles of Riddick
Deponia
Deponia 2

Games in Interplay bundle:
Freespace 1
Freespace 2
Lionheart

Will be very grateful if someone feeling generous and PM me.
radupp: 2x Deponia Complete Pack available.

... and they're gone. Enjoy guys, and thank you Daedalic for such an awesome game.
You are a god.
i know it's not on sale, but Gabriel Knight 3 is really the only game I want right now
this is odd, my list on the spreadsheet is gone, did i do something wrong?
If someone is feeling generous, I would love to play these games:

- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
- Stonekeep
- Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
- Messiah
- Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Thank you for reading! :)
high rated
First PM asking will receive Fallout 2 for I have one left from a gifting offer of two in another thread.

Sorry to those patiently asking to be gifted, alas, I'm simply too lazy for stepping through the gifting thread for this one right now.

Edit:

Taken. Plus some more Fallout for latecomers. Have fun :)
Post edited October 26, 2012 by ksj8ak2
Anyone have any of these as leftover codes?

Castles 1 + 2
Descent 1 + 2
Descent 3 + Expansion
Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
Fallout Tactics
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Messiah
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

Thanks!

EDIT: Thank you ksj8ak2 for Fallout 2!
Post edited October 26, 2012 by adambiser
I would be grateful if someone could gift me a random game. Thanks a lot!
dovahcore: I would be grateful if someone could gift me a random game. Thanks a lot!
To me gifting is about fullfilling a wish. While I see your point asking for a random game, you might not enjoy what I choose as a gift, and thus the gift may fail its purpose.

Could you, for example, come up with a genre ? Like 'No RPG', or 'Yeah, something from the RPG stuff, preferably some isometric, old school', 'Shooter, and I'd greatly enjoy isometric, but prefer third person' ?

Participants in the gifting thread are surely able to suggest picks, if you provide hints.
ksj8ak2:
Thank you for Fallout 2!
Well, I would like to try an old-school RPG. Thanks for the suggestion.
dovahcore: I would be grateful if someone could gift me a random game. Thanks a lot!
ksj8ak2: To me gifting is about fullfilling a wish. While I see your point asking for a random game, you might not enjoy what I choose as a gift, and thus the gift may fail its purpose.

Could you, for example, come up with a genre ? Like 'No RPG', or 'Yeah, something from the RPG stuff, preferably some isometric, old school', 'Shooter, and I'd greatly enjoy isometric, but prefer third person' ?

Participants in the gifting thread are surely able to suggest picks, if you provide hints.
Post edited October 26, 2012 by dovahcore
(Me asking for hints removed)

Ah, now we're getting somewhere :)

Any preferences considering the setting ? Have a look at the RPG games on offer at GoG. For starters, judge on the screenshots. Any particular setting you'd prefer ? E.g. 'Ah, I very much like this dystopic, I'm all alone in a dirty world'-thing ? Or: 'hah, guns and magic, that's me', or 'Huh, demons and elves, that's what I'd like to have a go at'.

Post a list of candidates,and ask for advise. My guess is, that for almost any candidate you pick, someone will come up some short explanation of what to expect.

Yours truly, for example, has played quite some of the games on offer in the RPG genre :)

Edit:

Note to self: Ask GoG to be more specific about 'You have an error in you post's format'. E.g. by providing a list of charecters or combinations thereof, which are refused.
Post edited October 26, 2012 by ksj8ak2
I would like to try:
Divine Divinity
Interplay games (MDK 1/2, Sacrifice, Interplay Bundle Tier 1, Descent series)
Fallout 2
Neverwinter NIghts
Septerra Core
Icewind Dale
Baldur's Gate (thanks ksj8ak2!)
Thanks again for the advices! You're really helpful.
ksj8ak2: (Me asking for hints removed)

Ah, now we're getting somewhere :)

Any preferences considering the setting ? Have a look at the RPG games on offer at GoG. For starters, judge on the screenshots. Any particular setting you'd prefer ? E.g. 'Ah, I very much like this dystopic, I'm all alone in a dirty world'-thing ? Or: 'hah, guns and magic, that's me', or 'Huh, demons and elves, that's what I'd like to have a go at'.

Post a list of candidates,and ask for advise. My guess is, that for almost any candidate you pick, someone will come up some short explanation of what to expect.

Yours truly, for example, has played quite some of the games on offer in the RPG genre :)

Edit:

Note to self: Ask GoG to be more specific about 'You have an error in you post's format'. E.g. by providing a list of charecters or combinations thereof, which are refused.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by dovahcore