It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fosterinn: Is there someone that would be interested in Battle Chess Special Edition? I have an extra copy that I would love to gift to someone.
I'm sure somebody wanted it a while back...
Fosterinn: Is there someone that would be interested in Battle Chess Special Edition? I have an extra copy that I would love to gift to someone.
I, please :)
This may sound stupid, but I need a copy of Crusader: No Regret ASAP,not for me, and I'll return a game of similar pricing when I get some money.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by Licurg
Licurg: This may sound stupid, but I need a copy of Crusader: No Regret ASAP, and I'll return a game of similar pricing when I get some money.
Are they holding you hostage :P ?
Hi, does anybody have extra spare from Interplay bundle, I would be thankful?
I need just:

-Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
-Fallout 2
-Fallout Tactics

Thank you!
Licurg: This may sound stupid, but I need a copy of Crusader: No Regret ASAP, and I'll return a game of similar pricing when I get some money.
N0x0ss: Are they holding you hostage :P ?
Yes. they are. Unless you can help, stop replying to me...
Well, this is worth a try...

I would like to have Fallout 1 or Planescape: Torment. I'll make a drawing for whatever glorious soul could get me one of them.
Sim City 2000
or
Theme Hospital

Thank you
If anybody has a Crusader No Remorse, Sim City 2000 or Earthworm Jim 1 and 2 I would be a very happy person
My short wishlist from Mac promo:

- Theme Hospital
- Simcity 2000 SE
Puddles looks really interesting if anyone is willing to help a broke guy out.
high rated
I'll gift Fallout 2 to the first person who answers saying they want it.

Madmate: Hi, does anybody have extra spare from Interplay bundle, I would be thankful? I need just: -Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader -Fallout 2 -Fallout Tactics Thank you!
I can't just give it to you since I don't know if someone already did it, and you're offline so I can't ask. But if you're still on the market for it just say it.

Like I said, the first one who asks.
DaCostaBR: I'll gift Fallout 2 to the first person who answers saying they want it.
Madmate: Hi, does anybody have extra spare from Interplay bundle, I would be thankful? I need just: -Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader -Fallout 2 -Fallout Tactics Thank you!
DaCostaBR: I can't just give it to you since I don't know if someone already did it, and you're offline so I can't ask. But if you're still on the market for it just say it. Like I said, the first one who asks.
That's very nice of you, this will make somebody very happy! Have a +1!

(Not entering, I have it already)
DaCostaBR: I'll gift Fallout 2 to the first person who answers saying they want it.
DaCostaBR: I can't just give it to you since I don't know if someone already did it, and you're offline so I can't ask. But if you're still on the market for it just say it. Like I said, the first one who asks.
Why not, thank you! :-)
I already have it but +1 and thanks.