It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Its my birthday today that's a pretty good reason for a gift, so please anyone generous enough any of the two would be great. :)

Urban Chaos
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Wondering why Blood Omen 2 is not included in the current promo, but anyway if anybody is feeling generous:
Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition
Deus Ex 2: Invisible War

And still at the most wanted position:
Prince of Persia (2008)
I've never had the chance to play Deus Ex Invisible War.

Anyone with a kind soul?
Soul Reaver:never managed to finish it.A friend of mine give it to me for PSX,but didn't give me the time to complete it :l
None of my disks broke this time, thank god.

But I don't get paid until monday, and Anachronox is on sale for 2.39. ARGH.

I'm a little frustrated.
gameon: By the way, Anachronox is a cool game,
tarangwydion: Did you finish it? I am afraid to play it in case it suffers the same fate like Silver (you know, bugs).
The last boss fight was my only main problem. It glitched up so bad, it put me hundreds of meters beneath the surface, and vanished my team one by one (when they were supposed to stay on the colours).

Once or twice it freezed up during normal fights, but that can happen in any game.

So in short, all you would have to worry about is the end boss in terms of major bugs.
morciu: can anyone help me out with a hitman 1?
Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
PhilAMB029: Its my birthday today that's a pretty good reason for a gift, so please anyone generous enough any of the two would be great. :)

...Legacy of Kain Defiance
Happy Birthday PhilAMB029!
Check your PM for a present. Enjoy:)
Post edited September 29, 2012 by K_1269
since it's on promo,I would like:
Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain:Defiance
Tomb Raider 1+2+3

Contact me by PM
FTL
Urban Chaos
I'd love to have Thief titles on promo.
I wish too many games from the current promo and I can't allow myself to be convicted of murdering my wallet, so I'll be really grateful if someone has a spare code for any of the following:

Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Anachronox
Any game from the Legacy of Kain series
Any game from the Thief series

Many thanks.
Post edited September 30, 2012 by park_84
I'm ashamed to say I don't own the legendary Deus Ex.

I've played IW and I own HR, but the big one eludes me and I would love to experience it.

If any generous person wants to help me put that right please drop me a PM

Thanks very much!
As my birthday is this Monday (1 october) Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver from my wishlist would be a great gift if anybody feels like it!
While i'm waiting for some offer here and if someone feels genreous I would like Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

Thanks for reading
Post edited October 01, 2012 by klaattu
I thought I'd be able to afford it but I can't, so if anyone is so kind, I'd love a copy of Carmageddon, since I never played it the first time around and it looks awesome.