It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KneeTheCap: Is the spreadsheet in the opening post up to date? Or am I missing something again?
Depends on the user really; mine's certainly up to date, but I can't vouch for anyone else's!

EDIT: And now it's not up to date thanks to the generosity of KneeTheCap; Wing Commander and Last Express have just been added to my collection!

Kiitos! :-)
Post edited July 20, 2011 by nmillar
high rated
For lack of a better place to post:

Thanks for the hat, #gog!

Edited to reflect that I have no idea why I received said hat, but it is awesome.
Post edited July 20, 2011 by TheEnigmaticT
TheEnigmaticT: For lack of a better place to post:

Edited to reflect that I have no idea why I received said hat, but it is awesome.
Nice shades :)
TheEnigmaticT: Edited to reflect that I have no idea why I received said hat, but it is awesome.
When it comes to this community nothing will ever surprise me.
We aren't exactly normal folks ;)

That hat-shades combo is nothing short of epic. I'm pretty sure this obligates you to start a rock band or something like that, just make sure you still have time for GOG!
Decided to post my most wanted/wishlisted games on the spreadsheet.

Thanks to nmillar for starting this thread and to GoJays2025 for setting up the spreadsheet.
adambiser: Decided to post my most wanted/wishlisted games on the spreadsheet.

Thanks to nmillar for starting this thread and to GoJays2025 for setting up the spreadsheet.
Don't forget RowdyRodimus, this was originally his idea - he set up the thread that this one replaced. =)
Gammix: Don't forget RowdyRodimus, this was originally his idea - he set up the thread that this one replaced. =)
Thanks for pointing out my omission. Definitely many thanks to RowdyRodimus as well!
Since I don't know how to use that spreadsheet, my wishlist can be found here (not that anyone might care, though) :)

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Kneethecap]http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Kneethecap[/url]
I've only got one game on my wishlist:

Nox

Waiting for it to go on sale. Not in a hurry since I've got a huge backlog of games. However, if anyone feels like tossing this my way, I certainly wouldn't complain. :)

PM system here is fine.
Post edited November 04, 2011 by Coelocanth

:O

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!
Gammix: That hat-shades combo is nothing short of epic. I'm pretty sure this obligates you to start a rock band or something like that, just make sure you still have time for GOG!
I take it you haven't seen CDP Summer Days 2011 (skip to 21:05 for more porkpie and shades action). ;)
Anyone interested in Alpha Protocol? Check the game's thread ;)
Bumping thread, updating spreadsheet, and bringing my wishlist to the front =)

Wishlist

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos
Space Rangers
The Longest Journey
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Post edited July 25, 2011 by Dragobr
Updated my wishlist :)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Call to Power 2
Syberia 2

Edit.

Huge thanks to rodzaju and coelocanth for Temple of elemental evil and Shadow magic, you guys made my day :)

Edit 2. Thank you so much SladeStrife for Broken Sword 2, really kind of you :)
Post edited July 23, 2011 by KneeTheCap