It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still looking for Blood Omen 2 if anyone is that awesome
Rise of the Triad if anyone is feeling especially gifty. I won't be able to buy it today while it's on sale. Thanks!
Ric1987: Rise of the Triad if anyone is feeling especially gifty. I won't be able to buy it today while it's on sale. Thanks!
I'm having a giveaway for Rise of the Triad here. Feel free to enter. :)
Ric1987: Rise of the Triad if anyone is feeling especially gifty. I won't be able to buy it today while it's on sale. Thanks!
lukew: I'm having a giveaway for Rise of the Triad here. Feel free to enter. :)
I missed that thread, thanks for pointing it out and the giveaway.
Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate 2 or FTL if someone is feeling generous and wants to make this monkey, a happy monkey.
Post edited September 14, 2012 by langurmonkey
Post edited September 15, 2012 by retro_gamer
Rise of the Triad was my childhood game and probably the first game I played on my family's computer, and it's on SALE. Please anyone Gift this to me, did I mention its my birthday this month.
Guys, I would like a Ground Control game.

Thanks!
On my wishlist is Gothic 1.

Unfortunately, I never played the first 2 games. I played through over half of 3, before losing the save during a reformat. Great game once fully patched.

The reason I avoided the first two, is that I heard the first game is a putrid control scheme, and the second game is a continuation of the first. Naturally, I want to start from the beginning.
Can someone please gift me Urban Chaos? I'd really mean a lot, I lost my original copy and it's one of my favorites. I could never get it running on any machine really anyway. I'm dying to play it! Thanks in advance.
If anyone still has an unused Republic the Revolution gift, I'd love to try the game out.
Neverwinter Nights would be awesome
Nothing to see here, move along. :)
Post edited September 21, 2012 by Nightfall87
I never played any of the Icewind Dale games before, so if you're feeling generous, it would make me quite happy.
Omg. If only I had money! Have waited for Baldur's Gate 2 and Neverwinter Nights to come up on Promo, and when it's finally doing so, I can't afford to spend any money. Stupid college.
Post edited September 14, 2012 by Segelbranth09