It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: It almost feels greedy to update wishlist here at the moment because Dischord is so busy gifting. +1 to you :-)

My wishlist at the moment contains:

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

So if anyone is feeling generous, thanks :-)
Dischord: It isn't greed, is purpose of thread! Check PM.
Thank you very much! sorry for the late reply, I went to sleep after updating my wishlist last night.
Silver is the only thing on my wishlist atm.
My wishlist at the moment:
The Last Express
Unreal Tournament GOTY
Unreal Tournament 2004

Contact me by PM
My wishlist, updated:

Beyond Good and Evil™
Broken Sword 2: Remastered + The Original Game
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark)
Broken Sword: Director's Cut + The Original Game
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Longest Journey, The
Pharaoh + Cleopatra
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Silver
Still Life
Still Life 2
Syberia
Syberia 2
THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE
THIEF™ GOLD
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
I would dearly love either of today's promo games.....

Thank you.
Rodzaju: I would dearly love either of today's promo games.....

Thank you.
Jagged Alliance 2 is, in my opinion, the better game of those two by far, so I've PM'ed you a gift code for that one. JA2 takes some time to get into, but after about an hour or so, you'll be hooked =P
I'd be interested in Jagged Alliance 2 as well if anyone is feeling generous. I've got a copy of Bastion on Steam I can give you in return.
Post edited June 24, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
dydbg: My wishlist, updated:

Syberia
Check your PM inbox =)
(I had a hard time deciding between this and The Longest Journey, so it was decided by a coin toss..)
Barry_Woodward: I'd be interested in Jagged Alliance 2 as well if anyone is feeling generous. I've got a copy of Bastion on Steam I can give you in return.
Check your PM inbox =)

I must respectfully decline the game on Steam, though, as I don't have a Steam account, nor will I be creating one anytime soon. (Not bashing Steam or anything, just trying to avoid having games and accounts all over the place..)
Post edited June 24, 2012 by pH7
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)

I must respectfully decline the game on Steam, though, as I don't have a Steam account, nor will I be creating one anytime soon. (Not bashing Steam or anything, just trying to avoid having games and accounts all over the place..)
Thanks, pH7! You're very kind. :)
Post edited June 24, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)

Barry_Woodward: Thanks, pH7! You're very kind. :)
Well, it's fun giving away awesome games, like JA2 (if you're more of the patient, tactical kind of gamer that I am, rather than the running on adrenaline kind of gamer I'll never be able to become (which is why I usually cheat when playing those games =P))
Rodzaju: I would dearly love either of today's promo games.....

Thank you.
pH7: Jagged Alliance 2 is, in my opinion, the better game of those two by far, so I've PM'ed you a gift code for that one. JA2 takes some time to get into, but after about an hour or so, you'll be hooked =P
Thank you so much!
grynn: Silver is the only thing on my wishlist atm.
Consider your wishlist empty =P
(check you PM inbox)
It's nice to see so many kind-hearted gifters on here. +1 to all you guys.
park_84: Added Theme Hospital to my list.
You can remove it again now; - check your PM inbox =)
(Theme Hospital is a game Im a little scared of starting to play - it has this weird time-warp thingie where "just a few minutes more" somehow turns the evening into next morning, without me really realizing it.. or, it had at least, when I played it years ago)
It's really a shame I never played any JA game. Is JA2 best game to start with? I'm adding it to my wishlist :)