It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would it be possible for someone to gift Blackguards 2 and Blackguards: Untold Legends to me as a kind gesture, if you happen to have any spare cash in your wallet?
Deleted
Post edited March 29, 2023 by user deleted
Edit: Thank you very much! I'm all set now. I don't see a reply here, so maybe my mysterious benefactor wants to remain anonymous.

I'd appreciate either New Prospects or Station Life. They're both currently on sale at -84% for 1.09€ but I can only afford one.
Post edited March 31, 2023 by Ice_Mage
Anyone by chance have an extra copy of giveaway #3? I thought when I clicked the "GET THE GAME" button when I saw it in my email it was added but I guess not.

Thank you either way and happy gaming to all!
Post edited March 31, 2023 by Lob-
Lob-: I thought when I clicked the "GET THE GAME" button when I saw it in my email it was added but I guess not.
1. The link in the e-mail opens the store page for the game.
2. On the store page, you click the Go to Giveaway button. This takes you to the homepage.
3. On the homepage, you scroll down a bit, then click the Add to Library button on the banner. If all goes well, you should see a Success! message.
Lob-: Anyone by chance have an extra copy of giveaway #3?
Was that Alwa's Awakening? Check if the one in the ninja giveaway is still available. If not, there are currently two copies in the community giveaway. I believe the giveaway will switch over to the new thread tomorrow.

Edit: forgot the screenshots.
Attachments:
03success.png (219 Kb)
Post edited March 31, 2023 by Ice_Mage
Ice_Mage:
From your "EDIT" I guess you got the games?
CarChris: From your "EDIT" I guess you got the games?
Yes, that's what I meant by "I'm all set now" :) I was gifted one DLC and I bought the other, just like I requested.
Lob-: I thought when I clicked the "GET THE GAME" button when I saw it in my email it was added but I guess not.
Ice_Mage: 1. The link in the e-mail opens the store page for the game.
2. On the store page, you click the Go to Giveaway button. This takes you to the homepage.
3. On the homepage, you scroll down a bit, then click the Add to Library button on the banner. If all goes well, you should see a Success! message.
Lob-: Anyone by chance have an extra copy of giveaway #3?
Ice_Mage: Was that Alwa's Awakening? Check if the one in the ninja giveaway is still available. If not, there are currently two copies in the community giveaway. I believe the giveaway will switch over to the new thread tomorrow.

Edit: forgot the screenshots.
Ah, thank you for the info!

Ya that was an oopsie on my part. I was out of town and was just checking my email real quick on my mobile and thought everything was good and beause it was almost the end of the 24h I was just in zoom mode.

Also thank you again for the other threads, I ended up getting it! Definitely will remember to check properly for next giveaways from GOG.
hm. let's try following the advise fur a change.
I'd appreciate if somebody gifts me either
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak + DLCs (sans soundtrack) so I could experience the beginning of this story or
- Homeworld Remastered Collection so I don't have to deal with Steam.
I'd like to request only one game : DOOM 3 .

Thank you .
Any chance for The Dark Heart of Uukrul? It seems to never go on sale.

Edit: Granted, thank you!
Post edited April 10, 2023 by Arthandas
Dark Quest 1 + 2 are currently 80% off for 1.99eur. They are turn-based RPGs/tactical games inspired by the old Hero Quest board game. I'd like to try them and would greatly appreciate it if some wishes to gift them.
I'm requesting Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete https://www.gog.com/en/game/heroes_of_might_and_magic_4_complete

Heard that it's higlhy underrated game in the series. Currently on sale.
Weird request: would anyone be willing to buy me Assassin's Creed ($3.99), Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time ($1.49) and/or Far Cry 2 ($1.99) if I give you my newsletter discount code?

I just spent a lot of cash on stuff so I really shouldn't throw any more money out the window, but I've been wanting to play the original AC again, as well as PoP and FC2 and for an 80% (or higher) discount, it's hard to pass up. If someone is cool with buying any (or all) of them with that code, I'd genuinely be massively appreciative as seeing this discount appear right after some big expenses really bums me out lol. The code expires on April 16th. Thanks!
JakobFel: would anyone be willing to buy me (...) if I give you my newsletter discount code?
Newsletter discount codes cannot be used to buy games as a gift.