It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Arthandas:
CarChris: In the last days another thing was coming to my mind that doesn't include politics at all: "My country is at war with another country (rightfully-wrongfully I don't judge that) and I'M IN A MOOD FOR GAMING?!!!" How is that possible?!! I wouldn't be able to think of anything else apart from the war we're at!
Being American, it's kind of the status quo.
Ruvika: Edward is an old user and used to be very active in the forum, due to Russian restrictions can't buy games here anymore. Can ask for games, it's totally up to the users if somebody is willing to gift them.
True on the latter part but their history on the forum (like many older accounts on this thread) consists of beg threads like this and hoovering up any freely dropped keys or giveaways where the creator was a bit of a numpty.

They have little outside of that.

Source: I used to run some big giveaways and that kind of behaviour was searched for, monitored and not allowed thanks to scammers, collectors, traders and resellers.

...and for clarity, yeah I used to use this thread too - but then i gave back.

Just be careful who you gift and who you might support folks.

This thread is a minefield of crap.
Post edited February 14, 2023 by Sachys
el_Valdense: What? Like this?

:D
yep. thanks!
If anyone could spare a copy of Meat Puppet https://www.gog.com/en/game/meat_puppet I'd be really grateful. It's currently on sale -30%.
If someone enjoyed playing Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, which is on sale now, and feels like offering this game as a gift for an unknown player like me, I'll be really glad to have the opportunity to receive it. Bye for now!
Post edited February 17, 2023 by Braggadar
If anyone has a spare Amazon Code for The Evil Within 2, i'd love to play it. Thanks.
truexlick: If anyone has a spare Amazon Code for The Evil Within 2, i'd love to play it. Thanks.
hey you still want EW2 ?
Ruvika: Edward is an old user and used to be very active in the forum, due to Russian restrictions can't buy games here anymore. Can ask for games, it's totally up to the users if somebody is willing to gift them.
Sachys: True on the latter part but their history on the forum (like many older accounts on this thread) consists of beg threads like this and hoovering up any freely dropped keys or giveaways where the creator was a bit of a numpty.

They have little outside of that.

Source: I used to run some big giveaways and that kind of behaviour was searched for, monitored and not allowed thanks to scammers, collectors, traders and resellers.

...and for clarity, yeah I used to use this thread too - but then i gave back.

Just be careful who you gift and who you might support folks.

This thread is a minefield of crap.
I mean, I know that could happen, I gift some games a couple of time and always check that the person who received them is the one who redeemed, if I notice that somebody different redeem the game I won't have problems to publish their name on this thread.
truexlick: If anyone has a spare Amazon Code for The Evil Within 2, i'd love to play it. Thanks.
teninator: hey you still want EW2 ?
Thank you for the offer. But i just recieved a Code for TEW2.
teninator: hey you still want EW2 ?
truexlick: Thank you for the offer. But i just recieved a Code for TEW2.
thats good! enjoy the game
Hi, Disco Elysium is on sale, if somebody feel generous I would appreciate the gift.
del
Post edited April 01, 2023 by teninator
Chaos;Head is on sale right now. if someone feels generous, I'd be happy to finally complete my ; collection.
Hi. If anyone is feeling generous, I'd be grateful to have Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition. Thanks in advance!