It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Find one, just don't expect it to be the same.

Kind of like people, all good and capable of the same things, but all have their own way of evidencing it.
greyhat: No dog could ever be the same. But like you said they are all capable of the same things. Special in their own way.
I just have not truly been looking even though I want another. It has been years.
Kind of like people :-)
Dischord: It's the funniest thing, it seems I was too late, too. Please check chat.
Sally321: A big embrace, hug and wholehearthly Thank You So Much.
I will sure get a lot of enjoyment from your gift.
Hugs are almost always good, thanks.
Edward_Carnby: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Minor Factions DLC is dirty cheap right now.
Would be very grateful to have it.
Please check chat.
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) is finally on sale after a long time. I would be very grateful if anybody can help me get the game it’s a forgotten gem I believe.
Post edited October 25, 2022 by servobeupstry
Dischord: ...
Many thanks my friend !
sale ended
Post edited October 25, 2022 by TobiTheThird
I don't suppose anyone has an extra copy of Shadow of War from amazon?

Edit : I received a copy, thank you.
Post edited October 30, 2022 by CthuluIsSpy
Apunami: Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) is finally on sale after a long time. I would be very grateful if anybody can help me get the game it’s a forgotten gem I believe.
In the deadline but please check chat.
Dischord: ...
Edward_Carnby: Many thanks my friend !
No problem, enjoy!
Apunami: Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) is finally on sale after a long time. I would be very grateful if anybody can help me get the game it’s a forgotten gem I believe.
Please check chat.
Post edited October 25, 2022 by Dischord
Oops, looks like I didn't read far enough down the thread, and you already got it. Please just gift, or trade, to someone else then. Sorry about that!
servobeupstry: May I request Huniepop please? Currently very cheap and on sale. Thanks and happy halloween!
Sure you can, just look in chat!
Post edited October 25, 2022 by Dischord
My husband recently had a birthday and I want to boast. He asked me for a gift either a god of war or a 3d printer. And I decided that I wanted to give him both because he was 40 years old. Yes, it turned out to be very expensive, but my husband was extremely happy, and this is the most important thing for me :)
Post edited October 30, 2022 by annanikolson
CthuluIsSpy: I don't suppose anyone has an extra copy of Shadow of War from amazon?
There was at least one left that is now yours ;)
CthuluIsSpy: I don't suppose anyone has an extra copy of Shadow of War from amazon?
bartica1: There was at least one left that is now yours ;)
Yes, thank you very much.
If anyone has a code for Streets of Rage 4 I'd love to play that.