It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
RetroJaro: Can anybody gift me: monster bash hd, crystal caves hd, or secret agent hd? (In order of preference) You should be able to pm here on gog if anyone is nice enough. Money’s kinda tight with winter bills sucking up all my money.
Looks like ya wanna be bashin' some monsters........and I think I may be able to help with that. Check your PM in a bit :)

=-=-=-=

srhill: Yes, please!
Check your PM in-box in a few minutes, friend ;)
(edit: done.....check yer PM box when ya get a chance.....and enjoy :))
Post edited February 16, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
Ruvika: Hi, may I ask for X-COM UFO Defense? I played the reboot and is franckly awesome game,
GamezRanker: Yeah, X-Com is a series with many good games :)
You still want this? If so, reply to this post in a bit or send me a PM.
Hi Gamez! Yeah, still want it :D
You are on a "Gifting Spree"?
low rated
GamezRanker: ...
Thank you my good man! I'd prefer Harvester. :)
low rated
RetroJaro: Can anybody gift me: monster bash hd, crystal caves hd, or secret agent hd? (In order of preference) You should be able to pm here on gog if anyone is nice enough. Money’s kinda tight with winter bills sucking up all my money.
GamezRanker: Looks like ya wanna be bashin' some monsters........and I think I may be able to help with that. Check your PM in a bit :)

=-=-=-=

srhill: Yes, please!
GamezRanker: Check your PM in-box in a few minutes, friend ;)
(edit: done.....check yer PM box when ya get a chance.....and enjoy :))
I honestly wasn’t expecting a response considering all the posts here are low rated… wow. Thanks! Good ol’ apogee remasters. Now all I need is crystal caves hd and secret agent hd.
Post edited February 17, 2022 by RetroJaro
low rated
Hi all,
Jet Kave Adventure is a recently released platformer with good reviews where you control a caveman warrior. It sounds like a fun adventure, I would like to try it. Would anyone wish to help me with that? It is currently 90% off at 1.49eur.
low rated
Ruvika: Hi Gamez! Yeah, still want it :D
I saw some people wanted some stuff, and decided to spread a bit of cheer around :)
(*GR drops a small gift box in Ruvika's inbox*)

=-=-=-=-=

Enebias: Thank you my good man! I'd prefer Harvester. :)
Sounds good....check yer PM in a bit.

=-=-=-=-=

RetroJaro: I honestly wasn’t expecting a response considering all the posts here are low rated…wow.
That's due to my "fans", actually.....they low rate a number of threads I/some others post to, and since I started spreading cheer here they have put silly red marks on all posts ever since.

RetroJaro: Thanks! Good ol’ apogee remasters. Now all I need is crystal caves hd and secret agent hd.
Hope ya enjoy the game :)

=-=-=-=-=

DiffuseReflection: Hi all,
Jet Kave Adventure is a recently released platformer with good reviews where you control a caveman warrior. It sounds like a fun adventure, I would like to try it. Would anyone wish to help me with that? It is currently 90% off at 1.49eur.
Looks nice....still want it? If so, reply to this message or send me a PM.
Post edited February 18, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
Ruvika: Hi Gamez! Yeah, still want it :D
GamezRanker: I saw some people wanted some stuff, and decided to spread a bit of cheer around :)
(*GR drops a small gift box in Ruvika's inbox*)
Already thank you in PM, but I want to make it here too, thanks Gamez!
low rated
okay. it seems, Blood: Fresh Supply and Mortal Kombat 1-3 are on sale at the moment. so if there's anyone generous wanting to gift either one to me I'd be happy.
low rated
Ruvika: Already thank you in PM, but I want to make it here too, thanks Gamez!
Np, fren
low rated
I also want to thank GamezRanker very much for Jet Kave Adventure!
low rated
LynXsh: okay. it seems, Blood: Fresh Supply and Mortal Kombat 1-3 are on sale at the moment. so if there's anyone generous wanting to gift either one to me I'd be happy.
Check yer PM for a nice little surprise in a sec, K? ;)

=-=-=-=-=

DiffuseReflection: I also want to thank GamezRanker very much for Jet Kave Adventure!
No biggie.....hope you have fun with it when ya get to it :)
Post edited February 18, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: Check yer PM for a nice little surprise in a sec, K? ;)
yay! thanks, GR!
low rated
Was looking at this page hoping to donate but saw GamezRanker already donated all the games requested. You're a great dude man, just one question though. What happened to all your reputation?
Post edited February 18, 2022 by HumanHand123
low rated
HumanHand123: Was looking at this page hoping to donate but saw GamezRanker already donated all the games requested.
Hi Humanhand123, thank you for being generous! If you wish, I think some people's requests earlier in the thread may still be active - the respective people could probably confirm.
low rated
HumanHand123: Was looking at this page hoping to donate but saw GamezRanker already donated all the games requested.
DiffuseReflection: Hi Humanhand123, thank you for being generous! If you wish, I think some people's requests earlier in the thread may still be active - the respective people could probably confirm.
awesome, thank you, I'll wait for some more requests to come through