It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Post edited February 03, 2022 by Bragnoldo
low rated
Post edited January 31, 2022 by BiggusBossus
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I would like to have F.E.A.R 2. It's on sale for $3.74.

Edit: Huge thanks to GamezRanker for giving me F.E.A.R 2.
Post edited February 13, 2022 by arsalan12
low rated
Hi all! Kenshi is currently 50% off. It's one of the oldest games on my wishlist but I'm unfortunately currently in between jobs and it always seems to be out of my budget. It's probably a long shot, but this is my first request on here and I'd be very grateful if anyone would be kind enough to gift it.
low rated
arsalan12: If anyone is feeling generous, I would like to have F.E.A.R 2. It's on sale for $3.74.
Do you still want this game, perhaps? If so, reply back to this post or send me a PM :)

=-=-=-=-=

nothingnesses: It's probably a long shot, but this is my first request on here and I'd be very grateful if anyone would be kind enough to gift it.
Sadly it's also out of my budget atm, but if I am doing better in a future month when it's on sale again i'll see what I can do then :)
(while yer here reading this: is there anything else for maybe 5 dollars or so you'd like to hold you over in the meantime?)
Post edited February 13, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: Sadly it's also out of my budget atm, but if I am doing better in a future month when it's on sale again i'll see what I can do then :)
(while yer here reading this: is there anything else for maybe 5 dollars or so you'd like to hold you over in the meantime?)
There's not very many games discounted right now, so I don't think it'd be worth it, but you're really very kind for offering, GamezRanker, thank you!

Hmm, if you're feeling that generous, I have a friend on Reddit who's developing their own game. It's all hand-animated and probably the prettiest game I've personally seen in a while. Perhaps I can trouble you for your time to check out a short video about it, so that you might help them out if they ever do a crowdfunding in the future? https://redd.it/rkm7bv If it looks interesting to you, do contact them if you can! I've found them to be very open about their project when I talked to them on Reddit, and the plans they shared about the game's plot seemed very interesting (they seem to be trying to incorporate a lot of philosophical themes like utilitarianism and transhumanism into it).
low rated
nothingnesses: There's not very many games discounted right now, so I don't think it'd be worth it, but you're really very kind for offering, GamezRanker, thank you!
Np

nothingnesses: Hmm, if you're feeling that generous, I have a friend on Reddit who's developing their own game. It's all hand-animated and probably the prettiest game I've personally seen in a while.
The graphical style does look intriguing. Somewhat busy atm, but I will try to look into the game and watch the video when I find some time(probably some time in the next few days).......thanks for the link.
low rated
Hello there!

Does anyone have a spare key for S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Prypiat and/or Shadow of Chernobyl I could have, please?
low rated
Post edited February 19, 2022 by servobeupstry
low rated
I was wondering... may I ask for Harvester or Warhammer 40K-Chaos Gate?
low rated
Hi, may I ask for X-COM UFO Defense? I played the reboot and is franckly awesome game, would like to test the original if it's possible, the problem is I'm little shot of money this month, it's not a first need, so it's not really important to get it or not, thanks in any case.
low rated
If anyone can spare the change, I'd like to request the Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 bundle. It's on sale for $1.49 right now, which comes out to less than 50 cents per game.
low rated
Can anybody gift me: crystal caves hd, or secret agent hd? (In order of preference) You should be able to pm here on gog if anyone is nice enough. Money’s kinda tight with winter bills sucking up all my money.
Post edited February 17, 2022 by RetroJaro
low rated
Time for goosey santa to drop a load of gifts on the thread:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

servobeupstry: May I request Tomb Raider Legend? Currently very cheap in the We Love Games sale. Thanks!
You still want this game? If so, reply here or PM me and i'll see what I can do :)

=-=-=-=-=-=

Enebias: I was wondering... may I ask for Harvester or Warhammer 40K-Chaos Gate?
Do you have a preference? If so, list it here and i'll get it to ya asap......else just say something like "no preference" and i'll try to get one of em (randomly chosen) to ya.

=-=-=-=-=

Ruvika: Hi, may I ask for X-COM UFO Defense? I played the reboot and is franckly awesome game,
Yeah, X-Com is a series with many good games :)
You still want this? If so, reply to this post in a bit or send me a PM.

=-=-=-=-=-=

srhill: If anyone can spare the change, I'd like to request the Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 bundle. It's on sale for $1.49 right now, which comes out to less than 50 cents per game.
Nice choice......if ya still want this game, reply to this post or send me a PM, and i'll dig into my goodies bag and see what comes up.
Post edited February 16, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
srhill: If anyone can spare the change, I'd like to request the Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 bundle. It's on sale for $1.49 right now, which comes out to less than 50 cents per game.
GamezRanker: Nice choice......if ya still want this game, reply to this post or send me a PM, and i'll dig into my goodies bag and see what comes up.
Yes, please!