It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Lexor: What's wrong with you people / bots? Even donors are downvoted here, that's pathetic.
From what i've heard/guessed, some of them dislike what they see as "begging"(not that I agree with that sort of mind set, mind you). Best thing is to pay it no mind, as their silly red marks don't change anything of import anyways. :)

=-=-=-=

APU79: Can someone please get me seasons after fall that's on sale right now? I genuinely want to play it and am left with no money this month and worse of all black friday sale is about to happen and here I am crying with the 1 dollar I'm left with. I'm a student so pocket money is all I have to buy games and this month most of my money finished due to buying stationary for projects and etc. But I hope I'll be able to save up some till December ends and get a game I want that is The Caligula Effect Overdose but right now season's after fall is the game I would love to play with my brother I don't need money thought just the game because it's in my wishlist since ages. If someone could help me with this please do I'm not joking. Thank you to all lovely people who took the time to read this beggar's request.
Your words touched me.....I also like to play games with my sibling and know how it is to not have much money/things sometimes.
Do you still want this game? If so, simply reply back to this post or send me a PM. :)
(side note: I like your user name :))
Post edited November 24, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Kind Mr GamezRanker got me the game yay! I can't tahnk you enough sir may god bless you
low rated
APU79: Kind Mr GamezRanker got me the game yay! I can't tahnk you enough sir may god bless you
And may you & yours be blessed in all aspects of life, and also I hope you & your bro have fun with the game :)
low rated
APU79: Kind Mr GamezRanker got me the game yay! I can't thank you enough sir may god bless you
GamezRanker: And may you & yours be blessed in all aspects of life, and also I hope you & your bro have fun with the game :)
Enjoyed a solid hour today I really cannot thank you enough!
Post edited November 24, 2021 by APU79
low rated
Hello guys I have an extra dragon age inquisition origin key, I already own the game so I would like to give it to someone who wants to play it! Please dm me I'll send the key right away! Happy gaming.
low rated
APU79: Hello guys I have an extra dragon age inquisition origin key, I already own the game so I would like to give it to someone who wants to play it! Please dm me I'll send the key right away! Happy gaming.
Check yer PM when ya can :)
low rated
Thanks to Mr GamezRanker the game found a home where it belongs hehe
low rated
Anybody want a code for Outcast 1.1? If you missed the giveaway for it held on GOG earlier, just let me know and I'll send it :D
low rated
Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition finally two days ago received a HD model update which has been long in the making. I would like to finally try this new edition of the classic RPG. It is currently 70% off on GOG, not quite its historical low but a decent discount. If someone would like to gift it, it would be greatly appreciated.
low rated
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me get a key for Control: Ultimate Edition for GOG from Prime, that would be really cool and nice.
low rated
Post edited December 01, 2021 by APU79
low rated
If anyone care to share a key for Ice Wind Dale: Enhanced Edition, I would really appreciate it.
The game is different from what Steam can bring, since the GOG Version has the original version, too.
It's been sitting forever on my wishlist.
low rated
Post edited November 30, 2021 by servobeupstry
low rated
Hello everyone. I would like to request a Gift of getting Diablo Hellfire. My card doesn't work on this website. I've been using Steam because of that. If you can help me this game that I want, I will gift you what you want on Steam. I do apologize if you see it as a raw deal, but I can't put any money in this website.

Email: hydroblade.100@gmail.com
low rated
TheZman100: My card doesn't work on this website.
Have you contacted GOG support?