It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
GamezRanker: Seems Sachys is short on funds(Post 20725).....if you still want Ultima UW 1+2, let me know and i'll dig up a code for ya.

-=-=-=-=-

JocktheLock1: It has been a long time since I last logged onto gog and just found this game on sale in my wishlist. I hope all of you are having/starting off to a well summer this year, which is pretty hot in my area.
GamezRanker: Well it's a bit too humid for my tastes, but otherwise a decent enough summer so far(for me, I mean).

JocktheLock1: Wow, as the summer sale is coming close to an end, I was wondering if I might ask for

Styx: Master of Shadows for $1.99.
GamezRanker: If you still want this game, I think I have a code for it.....just reply back to this post to let me know, and once you do i'll get that code to ya asap. :)
I would like the code, if that is alright with you sir.

Its good to hear you are doing well this summer with the temperature!
Post edited June 28, 2021 by JocktheLock1
low rated
slurredprey: Hmm.... really appreciate the generosity, but I'm cancelling my request (I myself have no reason why; the human mind is a mystery) but I'm interested in Syndicate Wars. So if anyone has a spare key for THAT it would be appreciated.
Let's say I had such a key....would you perhaps consider partaking of it if offered? ;)

-=-=-=-=-

JocktheLock1: Its good to hear you are doing well this summer with the temperature!
Yeah, the humidity is a bit of a pain, but at least the temps aren't too bad.

JocktheLock1: I would like the code, if that is alright with you sir.
Check yer PM :)
Post edited June 28, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Thank you very much GamezRanker!!!
low rated
slurredprey: Hmm.... really appreciate the generosity, but I'm cancelling my request (I myself have no reason why; the human mind is a mystery) but I'm interested in Syndicate Wars. So if anyone has a spare key for THAT it would be appreciated.
GamezRanker: Let's say I had such a key....would you perhaps consider partaking of it if offered? ;)
If you mean Syndicate Wars, then, yes, it would be greatly appreciated :)
low rated
JocktheLock1: Thank you very much GamezRanker!!!
*tips hat*

-=-=-=-=-

slurredprey: If you mean Syndicate Wars, then, yes, it would be greatly appreciated :)
Do me a favor: would ya kindly check your PM box? ;)
Post edited June 28, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Thanks so much for the Syndicate Wars key, GamezRanker!

Also the Ultima Underworld and Syndicate games are delisted now...
low rated
Sachys: sorry bud!
Thanks anyway guys, I appreciate the gesture.
low rated
So it turns out, I missed the warning about the delisting of Syndicate Wars... otherwise I would have certainly bought it. Now if some good soul thought of buying some keys to give them away to latecomers like myself, I'd be very thankful - it doesn't even need to be a gift, indeed I'm willing to give something back.
low rated
cose_vecchie: So it turns out, I missed the warning about the delisting of Syndicate Wars... otherwise I would have certainly bought it. Now if some good soul thought of buying some keys to give them away to latecomers like myself, I'd be very thankful - it doesn't even need to be a gift, indeed I'm willing to give something back.
I have a key to spare....if you want it, simply reply back to this post and/or PM me. :)
(also no payment is needed, but if you want to you can donate a key of similar value to one of the two finkleroy giveaways)
Post edited June 30, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
I want to publicly thank GamezRanker for his awesome generosity!
low rated
I wanted to request a key for Wingspan which was offered in the GOG redux giveaway list but I was again rejected.
Finkleroy asks that I give him game keys if I want to be accepted to participate in his GA.
He told me that here someone "could help me."
So I ask here. : Does anyone have an extra key for the Wingspan game, please?
thank you.

(but hey, this request bothers me ... I feel like I'm sitting on a cardboard box on the floor in the street, my hand outstretched!)
low rated
NightNever: I wanted to request a key for Wingspan which was offered in the GOG redux giveaway list but I was again rejected.
Finkleroy asks that I give him game keys if I want to be accepted to participate in his GA.
He told me that here someone "could help me."
So I ask here. : Does anyone have an extra key for the Wingspan game, please?
thank you.

(but hey, this request bothers me ... I feel like I'm sitting on a cardboard box on the floor in the street, my hand outstretched!)
finkleroy only ask to be active in the forum on non giveaway thread to prove that you are not here only for free games, the donation is optional if you want to accelerate the process to be eligible but not mandatory.

And this thread is made for this, so don't be ashamed to ask for games here, worst thing you can get is downvote but it's not important.
low rated
NightNever: I wanted to request a key for Wingspan which was offered in the GOG redux giveaway list but I was again rejected.
As Mugiwarah said, and also some friendly advice: if you post to/participate in various non giveaway threads on GOG forums for maybe a month or so, you should eventually become eligible for that giveaway and the other run by Finkleroy. :)
low rated
NightNever: (but hey, this request bothers me ... I feel like I'm sitting on a cardboard box on the floor in the street, my hand outstretched!)
check better: that cardboard box might be the cardboard edition of Wingspan afterall!
low rated
Hello Everyone.

New to all of this. Was wondering if there is a way I can get discount on the game Theme Hospital. I know its a silly old game but its nostalgic to me and with everything thats going on in the world, I want to create a little happy place for myself. Our countries currency is a bit weak to the dollar so not that keen on paying $6 for the MAC version of the game. Not sure if anyone can provide me with a discount code or something.
Thanks so much in advance
Post edited July 09, 2021 by kylenel