It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
deleted
Post edited April 11, 2021 by JakobFel
low rated
If someone is feeling generous, I would love to request Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare. It's on all time low sale for $1.49
low rated
I like dungeon crawler games, and The Quest (and its expansion Islands of Ice and Fire) are currently on their historical low price in the spring sale. I would greatly appreciate the game (with or without the expansion) if someone is feeling generous.
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd really love to have FATE: The Complete Adventure.
low rated
Nevermind, this post was preposterous.
Post edited April 16, 2021 by Enebias
low rated
Hello.

I would like to take the opportunity to purchase two games and add-ons while they are available at a discounted price, but in my situation they are too expensive for me, namely The Escapists and The Escapists 2: Game of the Year Edition. This is why I would like to ask for at least one of these two games.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.
low rated
Hi gog community I was wondering if anyone could gift me any game from my wishlist id be really appreciative if you could please and thanks

you can find my list here www.gog.com/u/Rsgames246/wishlist
Post edited April 22, 2021 by Rsgames246
low rated
would anyone be able to gift me paradise killer perfect 25 edition
low rated
would anyone be able to gift me the huniepop digital deluxe upgrade as it's on sale
low rated
Would love to own Project Zomboid to play, but I can't afford to buy any games any time soon :(
Maybe someone might have a spare key that is willing to giveaway.
low rated
with 20 posts per page it's the 1024th page now. nice!
low rated
darezi: Would love to own Project Zomboid to play, but I can't afford to buy any games any time soon :(
I don't have a spare key for Project Zomboid, but I could offer you a spare key for Deadlight: Director's Cut if you don't have it already and want to try a new game.
low rated
darezi: Would love to own Project Zomboid to play, but I can't afford to buy any games any time soon :(
The_Puppet94: I don't have a spare key for Project Zomboid, but I could offer you a spare key for Deadlight: Director's Cut if you don't have it already and want to try a new game.
Thx but it's not interesting for me. Better keep it for someone who really wants that game. Thx once more for the offer!
low rated
The_Puppet94: I don't have a spare key for Project Zomboid, but I could offer you a spare key for Deadlight: Director's Cut if you don't have it already and want to try a new game.
darezi: Thx but it's not interesting for me. Better keep it for someone who really wants that game. Thx once more for the offer!
You are welcome. I will keep the key for someone else.
low rated
If anyone has a spare copy of Demonicon, I'd greatly appreciate it.