It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone has a spare copy of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn to complete my F.E.A.R. collection on GOG, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks to Doc0075 for the game!
Post edited November 09, 2020 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
low rated
I would like to have Homeworld Remastered Collection. The game is currently 90% discount. It's not actually a game I most wanted, but if anyone can help me with it, I would be very grateful.

Anyway, I am really sorry for the recent request. Thank you very much.

Edit: The discount has expired, and so my request of assistance as well. Anyhow, thank you very much for giving me a chance.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by MoorOakheart
low rated
Hi everyone! The original fallout games are on a major sale and i was wondering if someone could gift me any of them! Thank You!

Edit: Thank you Anonymous for the games!
Post edited November 27, 2020 by TimeShard17
If anyone is feeling generous, I could use a copy of the first Tex Murphy game. Money is tight during the lockdown and I JUST missed the sale... Anyway, who else thinks this is a perfect time to burn through some old-school adventure games?:)

EDIT: Santa came to visit me quite early this year, thank you anonymous!
Post edited November 27, 2020 by Arthandas
delete
Post edited November 27, 2020 by greyhat
deleted
Post edited November 28, 2020 by arsalan12
The Prince of Persia (2008) is currently at -80%, but i cannot afford it at the moment. If anyone out there is willing to fulfill the request, i would really appreciate it.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by servobeupstry
Send me any of these through GOG pm
Pendragon 9.79€
https://www.gog.com/game/pendragon
the Alliance Alive HD 19.99€
https://www.gog.com/game/the_alliance_alive_hd_remastered

both these titles are not very low in price, but I feel like it's still fair to ask since I gifted a lot more expensive titles before and it's just your decision whether or not you'll buy it for me, yourself or simply other stranger.
thanks dear LoneScout for Pendragon. I'm grateful and require no more games
deleted
Post edited November 28, 2020 by Madferit_UA
It would be amazing if someone could donate me Titan Quest: Atlantis (DLC).
Owning Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, as well as Titan Quest: Ragnarök and having already completed both on legendary difficulty, I am eager to continue the adventure in Atlantis! ^_^
Hello.
My financial situation does not allow me to spend money on anything but the most important expenses, so if someone feels generous enough, in this case, I am asking you for the following titles, which are currently on sale:

- Titan Quest: Atlantis - (I got Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök two or three years ago for my birthday)
- The Wolf Among Us
- Help Will Come Tomorrow

Thank you in advance, even if no one is willing to help me.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by Drakon1590
low rated
Heydo, can someone with a kind soul offer me the witcher 2 its costing currently 2.99 $ on the store, it would be nice and lovely

Thank you !
If anyone is able to help me buy one of these games, I would be very grateful.
- Hollow Knight (Thank you very much to greyhat for the help!)
- Starbound
- Prison Architect - Psych Ward: Warden's Edition
- Prison Architect - Island Bound
- Fight'n Rage
- Crypt of the NecroDancer: Amplified
- Wizard of Legend

Note: I only ask one of it, and not all. All these games are currently at discount (I wouldn't dare to ask if it's not discounted). Any of these games you decide to help me buy, is equally appreciated.

Thank you very much as always!!
Post edited November 30, 2020 by MoorOakheart