It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just received the news that the Metal Slug game series is having a pretty big discount in these few days! And I am very excited of it, I am a big fan of the game myself since childhood (used to play it a lot with my dad in the local arcade)! But sadly, I don't have enough money for it right now, I have already spent most of the money I recently got to buy other games here. So again, I must ask the assistance to anyone here. If anyone could help me buy the four series of the Metal Slug (METAL SLUG, METAL SLUG 2, METAL SLUG 3, and METAL SLUG X), I would appreciate the help very much.

I am sorry for the troubles and thank you.
Hello.
I don't feel comfortable writing my post because I don't know if I can participate in this topic, but because my financial situation allows me only to spend money on the most necessary things, such as food, clothes and housing fees, so I cannot afford to spend money for games, so I thought that at least it's worth trying to ask the community for help on this topic. So if there is someone nice and generous enough to help me purchase one of the few games that I have added to my GOG wishlist, I will be very grateful and happy. Of course, I will understand if no one is willing to help me. Here is my short list of games that I wish I had (the list starts with the game I would most like to have):

- W̷a̷r̷h̷a̷m̷m̷e̷r̷:̷ ̷M̷a̷r̷k̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷C̷h̷a̷o̷s̷ ̷-̷ ̷G̷o̷l̷d̷ ̷E̷d̷i̷t̷i̷o̷n̷
- Titan Quest: Atlantis (I got Titan Quest Anniversary Edition and Titan Quest: Ragnarök for my birthday two years ago)
- The Wolf Among Us
- Kynseed
- Yesterday Origins
- Dawn of Man
- Planetbase
- Help Will Come Tomorrow

That's all. Thank you in advance and please don't hate my post.

EDIT:
Thank you so much to the person who wishes to remain anonymous who gave me the game "Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Gold Edition", you are my hero and I am inexpressibly grateful to you.
Post edited October 24, 2020 by Drakon1590
Someone has already help me with the Metal Slug games I always wanted. Thank you!
Hi, I extremely ashame for ask this, but could somebody could help me purchase The Outer Worlds, the game doesn't included regional prices, so that make the game very expensive for me, even with the 50% discount the game cost arround $48 dollas here because we paid a lot of taxes, so if somebody could do me that favour I will see how can I return to them!!!

Game: The Outer Worlds

Thank you, and I'm really sorry for bother.

[EDIT]

I want to thanks to the doner who wants to remain anonymous!!! I'm really thankful for this gift!!!
Post edited October 26, 2020 by KetobaK
low rated
hello... i would like to wish for Torchlight 2. it is my favorite game. I hope someone is generous to gift me this title.
Mafia is at its historical low $2.99. I would humbly request that (just treat this one as a belated October birthday present). Or Pathologic 2 if anyone feel extra generous :P

I will of course pay it back/pay it forward whenever GOG re-implement 3-D Secure authentication protocol.

Edit: Thank you TT_TT_TT_TT for Mafia.
Post edited October 27, 2020 by zlaywal
deleted
Post edited November 27, 2020 by arsalan12
high rated
zlaywal: Mafia is at its historical low $2.99. I would humbly request that (just treat this one as a belated October birthday present). Or Pathologic 2 if anyone feel extra generous :P

I will of course pay it back/pay it forward whenever GOG re-implement 3-D Secure authentication protocol.
Check your pms :)
Hello everyone! my first shift for my job got delayed by two weeks and the game ive been looking to buy has just gotten on a huge sale, if someone would be so generous to gift me a copy of Hitman: Blood Money, thank you! I do promise to gift to other members once i have started to earn some money
low rated
Hi, I haven’t been very active on GOG much recently and I’m still yet to get my first game, I’m not doing very good financially and was wondering if someone might be able to gift me a copy of The Walking Dead Game: Season One
high rated
ThePaleoRex: Hello everyone! my first shift for my job got delayed by two weeks and the game ive been looking to buy has just gotten on a huge sale, if someone would be so generous to gift me a copy of Hitman: Blood Money, thank you! I do promise to gift to other members once i have started to earn some money
Check your chat :)
And remember your promise... or not. You might need your money for other things, so no obligation.
Good luck with your new job!
ThePaleoRex: Hello everyone! my first shift for my job got delayed by two weeks and the game ive been looking to buy has just gotten on a huge sale, if someone would be so generous to gift me a copy of Hitman: Blood Money, thank you! I do promise to gift to other members once i have started to earn some money
Lone_Scout: Check your chat :)
And remember your promise... or not. You might need your money for other things, so no obligation.
Good luck with your new job!
Thank you so much! I swear I will spread the joy of gifting once I start my first shift!
low rated
deleted
Post edited November 02, 2020 by JakobFel
low rated
Never mind, the offer has ended.
Post edited November 02, 2020 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
I'd like to request Knights of the Old Republic. It's on sale right now for $3.49.