It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Post edited October 07, 2020 by KareemKazoza
low rated
Damn!!!
low rated
If anyone could give me the original Baldur's gate I would be very grateful I want to play the original 2 before I try out number 3.
delete.
Post edited October 08, 2020 by greyhat
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have any from these games

Life is Strange: Complete Season
Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Deluxe Edition
Check your DMs. :) Enjoy

Addendum. Sorry I just grabbed the regular version of Before the storm not the deluxe ed. :(
Post edited October 08, 2020 by greyhat
greyhat: Check your DMs. :) Enjoy

Addendum. Sorry I just grabbed the regular version of Before the storm not the deluxe ed. :(
Thank you very much .
high rated
greyhat: Check your DMs. :) Enjoy

i_hope_you_rot: Thank you very much .
You're welcome. I hope you enjoy them.
low rated
Deleted
Post edited October 09, 2020 by KareemKazoza
If anyone would be so kind I would love a gift of Die by the Sword (just went on sale). I hope it is not bad form to ask.? It feels weird and is my first time doing so. :)
Post edited October 09, 2020 by greyhat
Thanks so much to anonymous donor for Die By the Sword. :)
Cathmor1973: I've fallen upon hard times financially very sad to say, and if at all anyway possible will someone here please be so very kind to actually gift send to me a free new valid GOG Key for the all new upcoming early access release version of the game Baldur's Gate 3 the new upcoming PC game by Larian Studios on Tuesday October the 6th somehow if anyway possible kindly truly please?
I am sorry to hear you have come upon hard times. It is a hefty (and by hefty I mean expensive) game to be asking for your first time around (I see you are new to GOG). I gather most people here ask for games when on sale or give out their lists and people can gift from them if and when they so choose.

Maybe some one will gift you the game you have requested. Might not happen right away. Just keep chatting on gog and building up a community presence and that rep.

However, I think this brings up a good opportunity to discuss this down voting situation. Instead of down voting someone for doing what this thread is designed for just explain to them that they need to build up their rep by, in general, chatting through out the gog forums, being friendly and helpful to others etc.

How is some one supposed to build up this rep if they get donwvoted just for asking politely. Downvoting should be reserved for those being rude or toxic...if it should be used at all.

:)
Post edited October 09, 2020 by greyhat
low rated
Dying to play baldurs gate 3 if anyone could help :D
Attachments:
tenor.gif (59 Kb)
high rated
Cathmor1973: I've fallen upon hard times financially very sad to say, and if at all anyway possible will someone here please be so very kind to actually gift send to me a free new valid GOG Key for the all new upcoming early access release version of the game Baldur's Gate 3 the new upcoming PC game by Larian Studios on Tuesday October the 6th somehow if anyway possible kindly truly please?
Cathmor1973: Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Studios please actually GOG.com gift send to me kindly really and truly please today hopefully please someone on here.
Cathmor1973: Damn!!!
Mumbojumbo_97: Dying to play baldurs gate 3 if anyone could help :D
There is a limit between being a good person and wanting to take advantage of the kindness of GOG users.

Give someone else a video game... It is a noble and beautiful gesture. But it should not be forgotten that there are also people who want to take advantage of others.

We all want to play Baldur's Gate 3.

But we are not talking about just any video game. You only have to look at the technical requirements to realise that it does not run on just any machine. It also takes up 150 GB of free space on the hard disk. In other words, you must have a good machine and big free space on the hard disk to run this video game. And if you have a good machine, (or PC) then you have the resources to buy the video game yourself.

I find it very impolite and even abusive for apparently "new" users to ask for gift a newly released and highly expensive triple-A video game. The video games are a luxury and a whim that we all indulge in and enjoy.
But from that to wanting to take advantage of the good heart of other users, I don't agree.

I'm sorry, but I do not agree.
Post edited October 13, 2020 by UCrest
Please may I have Ghost of a Tale? I noticed it's on sale and it looks really lovely! Thank you so much.
If anyone is feeling generous I wouldn't mind playing Silent Hill 4. Been broke because of Covid so I haven't had much to play.
Post edited October 18, 2020 by Ki11s0n3