It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deleted (was accidentally replying to an old post)
Post edited June 10, 2020 by MarkoH01
I've been looking for a way to get the original Baldur's Gate games(and Icewind Dale) on gog.
I don't expect asking like this to really work, but I haven't found another way to get them without having to buy the Enhanced Editions, which I already have on Steam anyways. And this is the place for good old games, so it seems wrong not to have the originals on gog.
Can't promise I'll play any of them any time soon, but if anyone has keys to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.
If you missed the Total Annihilation: Commander Pack I have a spare key for the first to ask.
low rated
I really want to get Witcher 3:GOTY ? Is there anyone who doesn't minds sharing one with me??
Post edited June 12, 2020 by Mayank_07
Mayank_07: I really want to get Witcher 3:GOTY ? Is there anyone who doesn't minds sharing one with me??
If I could give you the superfluous one I got for owning the original and the DLC I very well might have.
onkelll: I've been looking for a way to get the original Baldur's Gate games(and Icewind Dale) on gog.
I don't expect asking like this to really work, but I haven't found another way to get them without having to buy the Enhanced Editions, which I already have on Steam anyways. And this is the place for good old games, so it seems wrong not to have the originals on gog.
Can't promise I'll play any of them any time soon, but if anyone has keys to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.
If you get the enhanced on GOG, you will have the original game as a key.
Mayank_07: I really want to get Witcher 3:GOTY ? Is there anyone who doesn't minds sharing one with me??
onkelll: If I could give you the superfluous one I got for owning the original and the DLC I very well might have.
Ahh It's okay man, no worries. Thank for the concern!!!
onkelll: I've been looking for a way to get the original Baldur's Gate games(and Icewind Dale) on gog.
Keep an eye on this thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post1

Sometimes, people who buy Enhanced Editions of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games share their keys for Original versions there.

Also, try to be more active on GOG forums so you could be granted for any of your requests there.
Post edited June 13, 2020 by AWG43
AWG43: Keep an eye on this thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post1

Sometimes, people who buy Enhanced Editions of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games share their keys for Original versions there.

Also, try to be more active on GOG forums so you could be granted for any of your requests there.
Funny enough, I actually found that thread before this one and they told me to go here. Thanks for the general advice though, I appreciate it.
Keeping an eye on both threads will probably serve me best, but either way I don't expect this request will yield much, if anything.
onkelll: Funny enough, I actually found that thread before this one and they told me to go here. Thanks for the general advice though, I appreciate it.
Keeping an eye on both threads will probably serve me best, but either way I don't expect this request will yield much, if anything.
You were told to go here because you asked for the game without it being on the available games list. Here you can indeed just ask for games and hope a very kindhearted and generous user will just gift them to you (though unless you're known for also gifting quite a lot yourself, you're also likely to get downvoted). On that other thread there's a clearly specified list of available games, which are donated by users, and it's also for active community members, so you need to have some visible participation on the forum for a while, outside giveaway threads, to be eligible to ask for one of them. So over there you should first wait to see if it shows up, then ask, assuming you're eligible.
Post edited June 14, 2020 by Cavalary
Yes, I know that know, thanks.
I'll just keep an eye and ear out for anyone who might not need their classic keys in either thread.
If someone has any of the deus ex game ( except the first one that I already have) I would appreciate it !
Exanima, don't have much money to spend due to recent the events, but I need a game that I can play for a long time to fill some hours, it's currently at a price tag of 14.99 euros, I would love if someone was so generous to gift it to me, thank you very much and have a nice day :)

EDIT: Typing errors
Post edited June 20, 2020 by Mocash
onkelll: Funny enough, I actually found that thread before this one and they told me to go here. Thanks for the general advice though, I appreciate it.
If you are interested in forum games, there are some on this website that you could participate in to help drive up your forum contributions. They include
Forum Mafia (social deduction game, similar to Town of Salem)
Just Three Words
One Word at a Time and
Word Association Game
low rated
Hi all, if anyone has a key for any of these three games and doesn't want them, I'd gladly take them!

- Diablo + Hellfire
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

I liked Diablo 3 and want to give the first game a shot at some point and as for the Indiana Jones games, I've been a huge fan of the movies for years but never had a chance to play the games.