It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If someone is feeling extra generous I'd love to play Blade Runner. My Birthday is March 1st :) but sadly, funds are low at this time due to a vet trip for my Dachshund, Dirk :(
hey, if anyone feels like it I would like Worms Armageddon
I am a big fan of worms games Worms 2 is a great game.
I would buy it my self but I need all the money I can get for a plane ticket to do a volunteer job in the summer.
low rated
If anyone's feeling generous, I would like:

https://www.gog.com/game/blake_stone_aliens_of_gold
https://www.gog.com/game/blake_stone_planet_strike
https://www.gog.com/game/rise_of_the_triad__dark_war

All 3 can be bought together for 9.99 USD.
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous or simply has an extra copy of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn, I would really appreciate it!
low rated
Just curious , anybody ever received something here???

or it is here just spam thread?? :)

Asked for one these few weeks back, but still no luck....

SpellForce 3 Harvest, Factorio , Divinity Original Sin 2
Homeworld Deserts of Kharak

Risen 3 Complete , Settlers Heritage of Kings

Anybody got something nice??
Thanks for sharing.
ppdouble: Just curious , anybody ever received something here???

I received games that I asked for here thanks to generous people

Thanks for sharing.
I am sure that your chances of getting something from your list from people that are paying for it just improved a lot.

Thanks for sharing.
It's a gifting thread, nobody is forced to give you something, i also asked for games and don't get them but not going to complain for something i didn't paid for, i's be happy if i got 1 but not crying if i don't reveived it.
low rated

Thanks for sharing.
just a spam thread :P
Mugiwarah: It's a gifting thread, nobody is forced to give you something, i also asked for games and don't get them but not going to complain for something i didn't paid for, i's be happy if i got 1 but not crying if i don't reveived it.
you sound like a beggar
Post edited February 29, 2020 by Orkhepaj
Why a beggar? the purpose of this thread is to ask for a game, not to force people to give you something.
low rated
HoangMarcel: I received games that I asked for here thanks to generous people
Can you share with us what cool games you received? thanks
low rated
ppdouble:
MarkoH01: I am sure that your chances of getting something from your list from people that are paying for it just improved a lot.
ppdouble:
Thanks for sharing.
Mugiwarah: It's a gifting thread, nobody is forced to give you something, i also asked for games and don't get them but not going to complain for something i didn't paid for, i's be happy if i got 1 but not crying if i don't reveived it.
Where i'm saying that somebody must?? you just madeup things...

Genuinely asked if this is real thing or just spam thread
and some normal people like HoangMarcel normally answered.

(sometimes i think that this community is worse then on steam - and no, not because i not received some game, i'm not entitled to nothing, but this witchhunting, and madeup bs,uhhh...)
Post edited March 03, 2020 by ppdouble
ppdouble: Where i'm saying that somebody must?? you just madeup things...

Genuinely asked if this is real thing or just spam thread
and some normal people like HoangMarcel normally answered.

(sometimes i think that this community is worse then on steam - and no, not because i not received some game, i'm not entitled to nothing, but this witchhunting, and madeup bs,uhhh...)
Just scroll down a little or go a few page back and you get your answer with the "thank you" or "check your pm"
ppdouble: Where i'm saying that somebody must?? you just madeup things...
Sorry if I should have misunderstood your words and therefore my sarcasm was misplaced but it just boggles my mind that someody would still actually be able to think that nobody received anything here at all and yet this thread has over 400 pages. I mean, this is definitely no wishing well - somebody will probably have thanked somebody in this thread already and guess what - it happened quite a lot and just like Mugiwarah said, by scrolling a bit you will find such posts quite fast. I really could not imagine that somebody would just not want to take a few minutes of time to look if there's some "thank you" in the thread. That was the only reason I interpreted your request as complaint - sorry for my mistake.
low rated
If someone feels generous I would love Neo Scavenger (Gog won't let me post the link to the gog page), I would buy it myself but I can't beacuse I don't have any sort of credit card or means of electronic payment, thank you so much if you want to do this, and thank you very much to this wonderful community for existing, bye!